• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand OtLand is being merged with OTFans (April fools!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
April fools!

After a few years of conflicts between us and OTFans we have finally decided that the best thing for the future of OpenTibia is to merge our forums. This will benefit everyone as we will be able to keep all resources at a single place instead of requiring the users to search at different forums to find what they are looking for.

The merge is scheduled to take place in a couple of weeks. More in-depth information will be available in this thread tomorrow on how this will happen.

Read more at OTFans: OTFans: OTFans and OTLand becomes one! (April fools!).

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Happy Aprils Fools Day :p I do like the idea of both forums merging though, and I'm actually surprised that so many people thought that this joke would be a good legitimate idea o.o

Last edited:
I was very exited but then I realeased what day it is.
So happy April foolsday :).

Although this is a good idea.

If this was to be true, what would happend with the real maps? n.n

Supporting April Fools

Through this, I must say that I know some of the changes that the people will like and some others that doesn't. One of them is the staff and personally I never liked this idea but I am minory, only a few disagreed with this... All I have to say is that this is shit and when this happens I'm going to leave. Have a nice future.

Last edited:
Through this, I must say that I know some of the changes that the people will like and some others that doesn't. One of them is the staff... personally I never liked this idea but, I am minory, only a few disagreed with this... All I have to say is that this is shit, and when this happens I'm going to leave. Have a nice future.

Don't you get it? It's an April fool's joke...
ffs stop being such a cry baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back