• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand OtLand is being merged with OTFans (April fools!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
April fools!

After a few years of conflicts between us and OTFans we have finally decided that the best thing for the future of OpenTibia is to merge our forums. This will benefit everyone as we will be able to keep all resources at a single place instead of requiring the users to search at different forums to find what they are looking for.

The merge is scheduled to take place in a couple of weeks. More in-depth information will be available in this thread tomorrow on how this will happen.

Read more at OTFans: OTFans: OTFans and OTLand becomes one! (April fools!).

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

I'm untrollable. Eat shit Talaturen.

Shit is a type of cake founded in Africa. Therefor I cannot be warned or infracted by Delirium.

I can be infracted by calling Delirium a faggot though. But I won't call him an faggot because the tree of faggots is already filled with faggots.

Faggot is not even a bad word. It can mean many things, and I only mean the good meanings of the word.

From a reliable source proving Faggot is not a bad word!
m14uhiorsJ.png

Ok, so even if they are Trolls and may be Trolling us, isn't this collaboration a good flag as in all is under the bridge?

Plus no matter what the question will one day pop-up, who is going to help OTFans on their Death Row?

wow that will be a really good idea, but i think its just an april fools joke :(

P.s lol it was posted first on otfans and it just have one post, and here 3 pages mostly just trolling and spam but still better i think xD ..the idea will be good for otfans :p, you shall rlly do it

Great idea! Finally OTland and OTfans are getting into one big forum

if it's true (maybe it is or isn't idc xd) you could create the subforum that the old tibia community has been working to get for sometime now whenever the new forum is launched?

what will be the name?

- FansOTLand? :p
- OTFans? :p
- OTLand? :p

... will save all everything?? Donatores, threads, posts... ? :)

FansLand FTW.
By the way... which one of my accounts will survive? The one from OTLand or OTFans? And what will happen to poor Fury?

Funny that such an important announcement was to be placed on the very day of 1st april. ;)

what will be the name?

- FansOTLand? :p
- OTFans? :p
- OTLand? :p

... will save all everything?? Donatores, threads, posts... ? :)

OtWorld or something probably ;x

and yeh.. 1st April T_T

If it would be true I bet neither otfans or otland will drop their domains lol. They will just redirect both the domains to the same website and have as title "Open Tibia Community" or something like that. :p

Funny that such an important announcement was to be placed on the very day of 1st april. ;)
Possibly because it is also the start of a new month, the start of a new era if you may. Surely it is merely a coincident that it was launched on the first of April. ;-)

I was excited for this first but then I realized it's the first april :(

If it happen it would be good. If not i hate talaturen.
btw. merge two forums with about 500 register users on both ots and about 1000 guest daily.. you will need alot of mods about 40.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back