• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand OtLand is being merged with OTFans (April fools!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
April fools!

After a few years of conflicts between us and OTFans we have finally decided that the best thing for the future of OpenTibia is to merge our forums. This will benefit everyone as we will be able to keep all resources at a single place instead of requiring the users to search at different forums to find what they are looking for.

The merge is scheduled to take place in a couple of weeks. More in-depth information will be available in this thread tomorrow on how this will happen.

Read more at OTFans: OTFans: OTFans and OTLand becomes one! (April fools!).

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

You picked the right day to do this on.. 1st April!

GJ! ^^

Samme we should sing a love song together for the sake of this April Fools joke.
Maybe the song will touch Talaturen and GriZm0's heart and this plan will come true.

Samme we should sing a love song together for the sake of this April Fools joke.
Maybe the song will touch Talaturen and GriZm0's heart and this plan will come true.

hsRJfFelR.png

@SlurpDerp
Sooooo.... What's your plan if this isn't an April's Fools Joke and it's legit?

both obviously lol -.-

I mean which picture, signature, user title and other stuff. In OTFans I haven't edited anything except my signature. I asked that because it may happen that my accounts get merge into one or something like that (same username, same e-mail, same password)

Finally! Thats the coolest idea I've ever heard. Talaturen and Grizzmo I love you both :*!

Thumbs up if you agree!!

Oops forgot its not youtube..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back