• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

I will start to play again!

edit: ima play too

Last edited:
I have invited a few, If I missed some let me know. so I can add you, remember you must be in our Guild to be here.

Damn I am having a huge exam period. So I cant stay very active any longer. :C I have exams almost every day this week so I will lag a bit behold you guys. :C Have to focus studying and stuff.

Gonna stay in training room getting skills while im studying at home tho, try to be more prepared for real hardcore gaming once exam is done.

I say we kick some of these inactive people from the guild, sure 45+ members looks good but how many of them still play and contribute to the guild?

ffd7hg.png

Well, I quit this server. Yesterday 170k just randomly dissapeared from my depot when I was online and accessing my depot.
And now this /\. Also, I'm not donating just so I can use premium spells etc. Its just bull****. I'm thinking of who to put in charge of the guild right now my choice is Znote.

Well, I quit this server. Yesterday 170k just randomly dissapeared from my depot when I was online and accessing my depot.
And now this /\. Also, I'm not donating just so I can use premium spells etc. Its just bull****. I'm thinking of who to put in charge of the guild right now my choice is Znote.
Dude tell Elf about that.last time at the Trainers, my client suddenly froze and it logged me out, but when I came back I had the chat of the guild Let's Rule Again, plus some chats with some other poles that i do not even talk to. so yea I think there is an error somewhere in the system.

They have there reason's but the server is still great. Just needs a few fixes or what not like every OT needs.
Otland guild is still strong :) and Znote would be the perfect leader.

Ceej, shut up. Peroxide will be leader until he decides not to be.
Also at those saying I'm inactive, I have a girlfriend a son and a job.
So I'm busy, but I'm not inactive, there's just some days I can play others not

Ty

Dude tell Elf about that.last time at the Trainers, my client suddenly froze and it logged me out, but when I came back I had the chat of the guild Let's Rule Again, plus some chats with some other poles that i do not even talk to. so yea I think there is an error somewhere in the system.

Finally, someone experiencing the problem i've got.. I got exactly the same problem, freezings/kicks..

;/ fucked up that so many people have quit or are about to quit.. I can definetly notice difference between the first day i joined the guild, and last couple days..
definetly less activity ;/

It was all my fault, we played for awhile together, bought a house together .. Yeah, you know the rest ..
Lost 600 prem points ..

It's a great server itself tou the staff could be abit more supportive ..

Cloow, sorry for your loss. But the staff on this server is definetly supportive and then especially pointing towards Tayan & Carth. Atleast i've got help each time i needed it

Try to contact a admin again, i am positive SOMETHING will be done to compensate for your loss

Cloow, sorry for your loss. But the staff on this server is definetly supportive and then especially pointing towards Tayan & Carth. Atleast i've got help each time i needed it

Try to contact a admin again, i am positive SOMETHING will be done to compensate for your loss

Nah, atleast not Tayan and Magik..

Magik told me if Tayan wouldn't answer him in 5 minutes he offered me 20k in return then close the case .. Hello? I lost 600k..
I told him I want to to talk with Tayan myself so I did..
I waited for 2 hours for them to take action, guess what? Magic Core didn't even get a warning, not a single one..

It was my fault from base ofcourse, still.. Isn't wrong to take something that don't belongs to you?

I actually started to play tibia again after 2 years, only because elf was developer of this server.
I tell you what, I tought he was that kind of person who cares more about the community instead of the donations .. Guess there is no one who actually does that, if you are gonna play something be sure the staff is professional.

I guess im gonna get alot of haters now, just telling the truth.

Last edited:
Only time tayan couldnt reach me, he had send me a letter, apologizing he couldnt help me out ;O

Ps: the server is gettin rollbacked to 6 am this morning, perhaps u still got the money? haha

Back