• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

otland?

BaZZe

Reaction score
is it somone more then mee who starting too fink people have been very inactive now for a while it is starting too get alittel dead in this forum /BaZZe

yeeh i meen like nothing happening nothing fun they should start like some kind of mapping event or something

hehe im always free dont got so mutch too doo try to sit on forums as much as i can almost all night and help people dont got anything bether too doo but somone on this forum that is a experinced mapper make a mapping event like a thread that is active wher people can post their pics and the people can rate them something fun

thats pga i havent been a member her like 2 days or something i got a tip from a friend to this forum on other forum so if u see the date im registred u know why i havent got so meny posts

thats pga i havent been a member her like 2 days or something i got a tip from a friend to this forum on other forum so if u see the date im registred u know why i havent got so meny posts

Not to offend you but pga is swedish :p

Ont; Why don't you make some kind of contest?
You seem to have time for it :)

dont know i dont realy have any idees too make one and im not so qualifaid mapper too make contest xD

You don't need to qualify to start a contest.

I don't mind if you start a contest. But we really need more graphics contests around here, the mapping board is quite active, but not the graphics board.. =/

Well allways nice to see new members :D

But im to busy to participate in some sort of contests :p

@BaZZe: Made a signatures or avatars contest, that would be nice :).

Of course OtLand have many graphic artist :D! Make them show their art :)

u make 1 im going too bed now xD see ya tommorow make the thread and il post my latest detskop bakround ther but i will clean it from my desktop dont want it stolen xD

Back