• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Recently there have been a couple of changes to the Standard Service:
- CPU cores now have at least 3.1 GHz (previously 2.4 GHz)
- I/O to HDD is 400% faster
- Setup time is now 3 minutes
- PHP has been updated to 5.3.23 (we don't use 5.4 due to incompatibility with popular AAC software)
- MySQL has been updated to newest 5.5 version
- Newest TFS 0.3 revisions are available on a continuous basis

Don't waste time, get the most advanced hosting for your OT server!

US Hosting coming soon!

You should lower the price its to Expensive man.... 8gb ram and with ddos protection for 400 euro is to expensive.

There are occasional 50% discounts. What kind of price interests you?

I am not inressting :p.. I was just thinking about the price.... You can get better ddos protection from hosteam.pl

The price there is 8gb ram with 1,5 gbps ddos protection for 200 euro. And yeah i know that you give your customers linux help but 400 euro is way to much for a dedicated server with ddos protection.

We have 10 gbps protection and offer SSD disks and high-end CPUs. It is possible that we lower the price to 20-30 EUR during summer for Premium Hosting.

I was about to get your service, but the price is way to high..

What datacenter is it?
It depends on availability, we use multiple hosts in different data centers to always have the best option. We also wouldn't disclose that information. Trade secret :)

I was about to get your service, but the price is way to high..
Which service did you want to get? Premium or Standard?

Premium would be nice, for DDoS protection.
I can offer you two different promotions and you need to choose one.

1) You can purchase Premium service for 30 EUR / GB RAM (25% off)
2) You can purchase Premium service for 40 EUR / GB RAM for first month, 35 for second, 30 for third, 25 for fourth, 20 for fifth, 15 for sixth and then price stays at 15 EUR / GB RAM.

Daniello, czy 2 GB Ramu starczą na mapę około 30mb, aby pomieścić około 100 graczy na twoim stadnardowym hostingu?

\\\\
Is 2GB of memory enough to handle about 100 players on 30 mb map?

Daniello, czy 2 GB Ramu starczą na mapę około 30mb, aby pomieścić około 100 graczy na twoim stadnardowym hostingu?

\\\\
Is 2GB of memory enough to handle about 100 players on 30 mb map?
Yes.

Ok lets talk in english :D
How about availability of ur service, i'll need sm kind of this in a week or two.
And how about IP of those servers? is there a special IP for me? Or just one ip for all subscribers and different port? (like 7178 or sth)

It is constantly available and you get your own, private IP address.

3 day promotion: 20% off on Standard Hosting. PM for promo code.

Back