• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Our letter of resignation

I wish you all the best mate :) We'll be in touch!

Sad, otland needs more people like you not fewer! Anyway gl with everything!

tarek you know where to find me, behind the house next to the supermarket
10/10 would sell drugs to you again

One of the most friendly, intelligent & skilled developer I've ever encountered. Appreciate all help you've provided,
Good luck in the future :)

i see people leaving right and left, so what things are happening? (i usually dont go past the mapping showoff and the chitchat (anime))

Is everyone leaving to another forum? I'm lost. Never I've seen so many great people leave at once.

Is everyone leaving to another forum? I'm lost. Never I've seen so many great people leave at once.
@Tarek1337 is do to all people like a report then he have been like they said demoted from support team then they said to all to leave but he dont know that he be a noob forever he is a kid 16 Years Old :p

@Tarek1337 is do to all people like a report then he have been like they said demoted from support team then they said to all to leave but he dont know that he be a noob forever he is a kid 16 Years Old :p

I don't care how old they are, I started when I was 13 - I'm now turning 22 this year. It seems like you are on the right track about the Support Team, but something obviously more happened. My main concern is, if they are still developing, where they going to leave their mark next?

I guess the next few weeks we will see what happens.

Before you spread around stories, I'd suggest learning how to communicate. I've included a few courses here that should be good for a start, not too expensive either.

i see people leaving right and left, so what things are happening? (i usually dont go past the mapping showoff and the chitchat (anime))
People are leaving otland, not our projects and ambitions :) Moving on to something new :p

People are leaving otland, not our projects and ambitions :) Moving on to something new :p

Oh where, oh where, are all of you guys going?

Things are getting a little spicy around OTLand this days...

Back