• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Owned?

Kevinek

Reaction score
Showtime got owned by Almightys
and "Gemo" leader of Showtime decide to delete the guild HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and who owns this server?...

and "Gemo" leader of Showtime decide to delete the guild HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and who owns this server?...

Its pretty obvious that Richux owns the server...

Kevinek

Sroocre was 14-46 i think

I disband guild

Reson:Im gonna stop play here

Who owns this server :Gemo still :))

Bye kevinka

When you get balls for ob i will try to login and put my team on follow and Bum Bum Ue

Your team going Down :))))

Bye tibera If you want to buy my items or chars post here

And stop talk about war more Kurwa ?:eek:

finally some of the high lvl ueers are gone
ps ot getting boring :S dmges/healing is fucked up
only pvp there is are mages pressing ue hotkey

Kevinek... it's clearly me and lumos owned the ot :) remember when you was 8 guys against us and it stopped 11-1 to us :)? wtf are you talkin about retard.

Nice follow ?

Where is kenivek and mala now for spamm me

Chicken follow Follow?

Here we go Owned.

19 Jan 2010, 22:28 CEST Killed at level 401 by Hurricane, Gemo and a undead dragon.
19 Jan 2010, 22:21 CEST Killed at level 402 by Anayro, Pitomate, Reincarnation Of Sunshyne and Sukyy.

Mala Druidka A..

19 Jan 2010, 22:26 CEST Killed at level 323 by Hurricane, Oxiz, Brus Gare and Gemo.
19 Jan 2010, 22:21 CEST Killed at level 324 by Marijuanianianianiani, Xardas Devil, Gemo and Sukyy.

BR Kid.A..

19 Jan 2010, 22:26 CEST Killed at level 324 by Hurricane, Xardas Devil, Dragonslake and Gemo.
19 Jan 2010, 22:21 CEST Killed at level 325 by Hurricane, Pitomate, Reincarnation Of Sunshyne and Sukyy.

Kain The Almighty A...

19 Jan 2010, 22:25 CEST Killed at level 314 by Sckabio, Brus Gare, Gemo and Reincarnation Of Sunshyne.
19 Jan 2010, 22:22 CEST Killed at level 315 by Gemo, Reincarnation Of Sunshyne, Sukyy and a undead dragon.

Marijuanianianianiani A....

19 Jan 2010, 22:28 CEST Killed at level 268 by Anayro, Dragonslake, Pitomate and Oxiz.
19 Jan 2010, 22:25 CEST Killed at level 270 by Hurricane, Sckabio, Gemo and Reincarnation Of Sunshyne.

Kaszero A....

19 Jan 2010, 22:34 CEST Killed at level 352 by Anayro, Brus Gare, Gemo and Reincarnation Of Sunshyne.

Vision Knight A...

V
19 Jan 2010, 22:21 CEST Killed at level 408 by Kain The Almighty, Marijuanianianianiani, Kaszero and Mala Druidka.
19 Jan 2010, 22:20 CEST Killed at level 410 by Marijuanianianianiani, Xardas Devil, Sukyy and Br Kid.

Gemo ABC : Owned? or Idk what to SAy PWNED?:$

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yeee Show ur deads ;D U died then u came again... and spammed ue then u died and then u came again and spammed ue and that it ; ( Evern ur team were 2 x bigger than mine u wasn't able to get into us ;(

And OFC.... mas vis , mas vis :confused:
Anyway we Owned U !

And yeee We Won War. Dosen't matter about stats Cuz we didn't disbanded guild ; ) And u are showing in traps that u are nothing. Everything what u can do Is go to open place and spamm ue. If u are that good just let's fight in traps? It will be easy to see Pvp skills. While u are not able to spamm ue in trap - .^ Cuz u will OWNED !

And yeee MR. ' I'm not playing here , anymore' ; ]

Yours Sushi~

Btw whys it matter if sum1 spams spell, spells are meant to b used, no? Thats why they r there..

P.S Im pretty sure Richux owns the server...

^ yeee Show ur deads ;D U died then u came again... and spammed ue then u died and then u came again and spammed ue and that it ; ( Evern ur team were 2 x bigger than mine u wasn't able to get into us ;(

And OFC.... mas vis , mas vis :confused:
Anyway we Owned U !

And yeee We Won War. Dosen't matter about stats Cuz we didn't disbanded guild ; ) And u are showing in traps that u are nothing. Everything what u can do Is go to open place and spamm ue. If u are that good just let's fight in traps? It will be easy to see Pvp skills. While u are not able to spamm ue in trap - .^ Cuz u will OWNED !

And yeee MR. ' I'm not playing here , anymore' ; ]

Yours Sushi~

Yea """my team was biggerr """"

Mala how i see i soled you ...

At undead I was alone i think .I only was rus,

And About my UES

You know why i spamm "uEs" becouse you guys heal each othere with donation manarune ,So when i spamm ues you cant heal each othere i call it pvp ? :)))

My Guild disband ?? ;))))))))))))))))))

WHo leave this server You????????????????????????

and about Statik and his stupid post
P.S Im pretty sure Richux owns the server... <<

We are talking about war here if you dont know ?

Mala Good bye have fun in rl or whatever you play :)

I will allways protect you like on tibera

Peace:peace:

freetranslator.com

IF you dont undastand me, it does not interest me
Want to know why?
Because we do not need English in Bosnia
English is not my motherlanguage so i cant nor do i care if i spell it correctly or not.
Are you with a mala druidka the guild or you're just a troll in a forum?

^ There was u , few undeads and Hurricane or smth like that, SO u didn't killed me alone. Sorry ; (
:confused:

I did not leave this server hahahahahahahah.... Ur guild left this server hahah. And Few of them asking me now about invite to my guild. They licked my ass many times hahahha !

Yeee tomorrow I will unbanned on RL , So less time for Tibera ; ] !

yeee Statik is just Forum troll ; /

Yours Sushi~

^ There was u , few undeads and Hurricane or smth like that, SO u didn't killed me alone. Sorry ; (
:confused:

I did not leave this server hahahahahahahah.... Ur guild left this server hahah. And Few of them asking me now about invite to my guild. They licked my ass many times hahahha !

Yeee tomorrow I will unbanned on RL , So less time for Tibera ; ] !

yeee Statik is just Forum troll ; /

Yours Sushi~

ya drakoss ask you for join your guild ??
check him 2x time dead :)

Back