• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Paralyze-Matter] A suggestion!

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello, Moonhawk!

As for now it's too much complaints about the paralyzes.
But I've got a suggestion of how it should work, both to prevent anti-paralyze scripts and fullfill your opinions.

Anyways:

When a player is being cursed by a paralyze rune. He have to cast a spell of course, to get rid of it. Other than wait.
But now you have to walk one square to get rid of it.

I would suggest that it should take 1 SECOND delay before the paralyze curse will be gone.
Does not matter which spell you use, if you use a healing spell for example, it'll take 1 second before the paralyze will be gone.

Summary:
  • 1 second delay
  • Only healing spells, respective spells that cure the paralyze

Thanks for reading.
Appreciated for your opinions.

Your sincerely,
Siramix!

Though, 1 second delay is pretty good. It doesn't matter how many spells you cast, or how many squaremeters you're walking.

It still takes 1 second before you casted the spell.

I don't think it should be real stronger as it is now? It's quite powerful already or is it me?

And facts with real tibia is, Paralyze runes are freaking expensive to use there, cuz they take not only 1400 mana to make (which is ages on real tibia), but they also cost 1400 mana when they use it (same like here). And here, you get 45 mana a second, which means you make like 10 freaking bp's in 1 hour. Also, cash in real tibia is way harder to get as here, so.

though I love paralyzing level 8's who canot cast exura see them walking while being paralyzed! if its only one second its not fun anymore. and for real, I dont know how to fix the paralyze thing, 1 second delay is a option. but many will disagree I think, including me. Ive seen people who are to d*mb to cast a healing spell while I was pking them and they just kept running while being paralyzed *just an example

Hello, Moonhawk!

As for now it's too much complaints about the paralyzes.
But I've got a suggestion of how it should work, both to prevent anti-paralyze scripts and fullfill your opinions.

Anyways:

When a player is being cursed by a paralyze rune. He have to cast a spell of course, to get rid of it. Other than wait.
But now you have to walk one square to get rid of it.

I would suggest that it should take 1 SECOND delay before the paralyze curse will be gone.
Does not matter which spell you use, if you use a healing spell for example, it'll take 1 second before the paralyze will be gone.

Summary:
  • 1 second delay
  • Only healing spells, respective spells that cure the paralyze

Thanks for reading.
Appreciated for your opinions.

Your sincerely,
Siramix!

just make it like it is in real tibia. that delay shit doesnt help so much.

i never can heal paralyze my potion no works gm plix fix bug !! me char is bug !! trekronor is me name write to me plix im bug !! i think they got hax paralyze u need ban them !!!

Back