• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PARALYZE RUNE [Talaturen look and help!]

FIX PARALYZE?

• Yes, make it like topic said. We want real paralyze without anti-paral and dash help.

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • No, leave it like is now and help botters in fight.

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters

djmax1

Dashim
Reaction score
Hi all.
As you can see, paralyze rune doesn't work correctly. Our target can remove paralyze just after begin paralyzed. I talking about anti-paralyze bots and dash in Magebot etc.
Are you not annoyed about running for someone with dash and anti-paral?
Let's please talaturen to do something with that.
/ Talaturen do like this: Paralyze after shoot in target can't be removed by haste/heal spell before 2 seconds after it paralyze us. (We can spam haste/heal spell but it doesn't remove paralyze before 2 seconds)

Hope you like it and talaturen will do this in server.

Kind regards, Dashim.

Last edited:
Go to local liquor store and ask people if they do not want you to do blow job/for rearned money buy a bot

or steal your mom phone

I've got bot. But just don't like this anti-paral abuse. I wanna fight in fair fights. But noone will stop use bot begin war/fight/pk. So STFU and leave topic if you don't have to say something worth.

Because you are druid? Okay so i want x2 stronger ue.
Druids are made to spam para,walls,trees,and heal at wars so stfu if didn't learned how to play yet.

Make a poll.

btw this is a stupid idea. The paralyze is great.
Its just that if you paralyze somone who is in the middle of a scm the haste will remove it, but if you paralyze when he is about to move / sidestep he is FUCKED.
And paralyze makes you stop on the scm even if you're in the middle on it. It's all about timing the para. Not making it overpowered for 2 secs.
Useless idea

Could change it so you always take one scm paralyzed if you're running. That's more fair than your stupid "make it easy to trap someone" idea.
But in the end I DO NOT think paralyze is bad.

It's not useless idea. I don't wanna waste parals and see how guy running on dash.
I've runned for 165 ek with dash and anti-paralize for 30mins around cities and can't stop him becouse on dash it's not depends if you sidestep on paral. You can still run.

@Ingredients: play some on druid and try paralize someone with anti-paral. (I mean 90% of server.)
I'm just want make paralyze like real tibia :) If you don't belive me how it work's on rl I can show you movie.
Just look on YT for "tibia paralyze power" or "Danubia war mode" and see how anti-paral don't help those f**king bots. :)

Possibly the worst idea i've heard, paralyze runes are annoying enough as they are

It's not useless idea. I don't wanna waste parals and see how guy running on dash.
I've runned for 165 ek with dash and anti-paralize for 30mins around cities and can't stop him becouse on dash it's not depends if you sidestep on paral. You can still run.

@Ingredients: play some on druid and try paralize someone with anti-paral. (I mean 90% of server.)
I'm just want make paralyze like real tibia :) If you don't belive me how it work's on rl I can show you movie.
Just look on YT for "tibia paralyze power" or "Danubia war mode" and see how anti-paral don't help those f**king bots. :)

ingredients is playing on druid all the time >.>

Specially when you use anti-paral... Gotaga ; ]

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know it. Sorry. But don't say that paralyze is good becouse it isn't.

Umm.. its open tibia server also on real not many people use bot THAT'S WHY IT WORKS BETTER.
When i had old good Ng on real tibia and anty paralyze scripts noone could stop me so ?

But if you can read good... I want make it like on real tibia. haste/heal spell don't remove paralyze before 2 second's.

I quit real, but if you like it that much go back, I can sell you some chars. badam! even a 80 druid! then you gona paralyze 9 paladins on cyclops and take your 40gp yay!

Should be 1 second delay on the paralyze after using a haste/healing spell, to balance it out.

Umm.. its open tibia server also on real not many people use bot THAT'S WHY IT WORKS BETTER.
When i had old good Ng on real tibia and anty paralyze scripts noone could stop me so ?

You mean no1 could stop Your bot cuz without that U just suck :D
Very good idea.
+1 for that!

timing! with paralyze rune everything is about the timing. If you paralyze someone when he is standing still it has no effect, but when he is dashing he would be paralized for atleast 1 sqm and you can trap him. Dont claim about people don't having pvp skills if you cannot even time a paralyze rune correctly.

timing! with paralyze rune everything is about the timing. If you paralyze someone when he is standing still it has no effect, but when he is dashing he would be paralized for atleast 1 sqm and you can trap him. Dont claim about people don't having pvp skills if you cannot even time a paralyze rune correctly.

well i guess anksikte and them you gonna be so pro.... dude at lvl 150+ you cant time that shit longer... and you cant even se that person since he is so fast with dash ... so plox no speak longer about timing

Xon vanetta i guess you have never played a druid before then... Dont you know howmany times we paralyzed you when you were dashing? we trapped you alot then so don't claim about it being impossible.

Do you realize how long 2 seconds is? That's just as long as the exhaust/cooldown, which means I would be able to keep a target paralyzed for 10 seconds without refilling my mana. Do you really think that's fair?

Last edited:
Xon vanetta i guess you have never played a druid before then... Dont you know howmany times we paralyzed you when you were dashing? we trapped you alot then so don't claim about it being impossible.

welll i tell you it is cuz your team got like only druids and eks and some rps i guess .... since i dont play i got trapped yes ... but since i didnt die in that trapp.. since i stoped playing here.
And well if you are like 15 ppl that are after me i guess i cant stand it either

Back