• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PARALYZE RUNE [Talaturen look and help!]

FIX PARALYZE?

• Yes, make it like topic said. We want real paralyze without anti-paral and dash help.

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • No, leave it like is now and help botters in fight.

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
So it isn't impossible to paralyze people now, like you suggested earlier

So it isn't impossible to paralyze people now, like you suggested earlier

well it is if you are 2 druids and not 7 :p
cuz i mean it takes time to catch upp with you guys all lvl 250+ and the is one druid that is lvl 150 that can make max 4 paras.
well if you dont understand it now idk whats wrong with you

Do you realize how long 2 seconds is? That's just as long as the exhaust/cooldown, which means I would be able to keep a target paralyzed for 10 seconds without refilling my mana. Do you really think that's fair?

and after that ansikte keeps him paralyzed for 12 sec then me for 10 sec and so on.

The genius vamuha just owned this idea.

- - - Updated - - -

well it is if you are 2 druids and not 7 :p
cuz i mean it takes time to catch upp with you guys all lvl 250+ and the is one druid that is lvl 150 that can make max 4 paras.
well if you dont understand it now idk whats wrong with you

I dont understand first grade (at swedish level) english, something gotta be wrong with me.

I remember we chased a certain 244 EK in ab'dendriel, i was the only one chasing him and i still managed to paralyze him 3 times, and he walked aprox 2 sqm's each time he got paralyzed.

I remember we chased a certain 244 EK in ab'dendriel, i was the only one chasing him and i still managed to paralyze him 3 times, and he walked aprox 2 sqm's each time he got paralyzed.

not me since i dont run in AB~

so what?
he gonna just tempo hur and run away again and again.
Was chasing 165 ek with that shit with 3 other ed's and it was really hard just to cath him.
He died when next of our friend came and we all spammed with parals and made trap on him.

so what?
he gonna just tempo hur and run away again and again.
Was chasing 165 ek with that shit with 3 other ed's and it was really hard just to cath him.
He died when next of our friend came and we all spammed with parals and made trap on him.

You shouldnt be able to kill a 165 ek with 4 people anyway.
Stop bitching about this paralyze bs

Ye you killed him with 5 people, what did I get wrong?

you are allways wrong just get it :p
maybe he misspelled friend :p
well i know i killed a ek with 3 ppl... para and combo just died just when he was on next sqm from 1 ek and 2 eds :p

I know that brasilian players prefer to always escape from paralyse with bot but this should be fixed.
I don't care if I die more because of it. It's just bug that botters are abusing :/

B
U
M
P
///
How long we have to wait for this change ? ;O

Talaturen fix this problem, please.
We want to play here fair and you are not allowing us to do that.
How long we have to wait for your any answer?

Last edited:
Back