• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PARALYZE RUNE [Talaturen look and help!]

FIX PARALYZE?

• Yes, make it like topic said. We want real paralyze without anti-paral and dash help.

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • No, leave it like is now and help botters in fight.

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
If there's more than 1 person spamming paralyzes there is NO chance of the guy getting away, so it's probably your PvP skill, or the lack of it, that brought you to this idea. Before you start screaming your abuse at me, I'm not using any sort of a bot, as you can see by my deaths and by my topic on the main otland forum...

We spammed with 3 people on one guy with much lower lvl then Us and he was still escaping so just stfu :D

We spammed with 3 people on one guy with much lower lvl then Us and he was still escaping so just stfu :D

That doesnt mean shit, 3 people paralyzing, how many were chasing? how many were acctually mwalling and who of those guys were not handicapped irl?

All on ts,3 druids,ek and some rp.
That was full team.
Was even hard to catch him on that damn dash,paral's didnt slow him like it should.
And we know HOW to play. Wasn't our first pvp ;]

That doesnt mean shit, 3 people paralyzing, how many were chasing? how many were acctually mwalling and who of those guys were not handicapped irl?

well if you remember you were paralyzing me and its was like 2 or 3 eds and its was like nothing for me...
just dash and huuueee away ^^
still like the time you raged in dara when i ran past you and you didnt have hold target XD

Was talking about something like that! ^^

ye that is true but if we would have had enought people, so we could mwall aswell while the druids are paralyzing it wouldnt be a problem to stop you, but that moment you're talking about isnt good at all, we were like 3 druids and 1 rp or something like that. ofc paralyzes shouldnt stop you that easy. They did slow you down. Its not the paralyze rune which is the problem, its the size of the team

ye that is true but if we would have had enought people, so we could mwall aswell while the druids are paralyzing it wouldnt be a problem to stop you, but that moment you're talking about isnt good at all, we were like 3 druids and 1 rp or something like that. ofc paralyzes shouldnt stop you that easy. They did slow you down. Its not the paralyze rune which is the problem, its the size of the team

its more problem if he got magebot or not i guess...

None bot player is kinda way easy to slow down for all team and to trap then a magebot player with dash

Back