• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PARALYZE RUNE [Talaturen look and help!]

FIX PARALYZE?

• Yes, make it like topic said. We want real paralyze without anti-paral and dash help.

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • No, leave it like is now and help botters in fight.

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
Paralyze for 2 seconds? God damnit youre fucking dumb.
Do you have an idea what that would do? Paralyze is supposed to help slowing people down SO YOU CAN MWALL THEM OFF. Having problems with that? Get 2-3 EDs to hold para and everyone else mwall.

If you put paralyze for 2 seconds without being able to get rid of it.. Gg, everyone is doomed.
Just think for a second.. 3 EDs taking turns on paralyzes and pushing diagonally.. Who the fuck will survive?

3 Paralyzes = 6 seconds.. Put 4 people sding ANYONE, even yosef, and hes dead aslong as he keeps getting pushed.

Your proposal would certainly fuck up the game and if it gets implemented, I'm out.

Paralyze for 2 seconds? God damnit youre fucking dumb.
Do you have an idea what that would do? Paralyze is supposed to help slowing people down SO YOU CAN MWALL THEM OFF. Having problems with that? Get 2-3 EDs to hold para and everyone else mwall.

If you put paralyze for 2 seconds without being able to get rid of it.. Gg, everyone is doomed.
Just think for a second.. 3 EDs taking turns on paralyzes and pushing diagonally.. Who the fuck will survive?

3 Paralyzes = 6 seconds.. Put 4 people sding ANYONE, even yosef, and hes dead aslong as he keeps getting pushed.

Your proposal would certainly fuck up the game and if it gets implemented, I'm out.

its true .... but make it so the bots wont detect it :p

well even if they change it i upload new scripts to bot's forum's ;( so only you as a tibia auto user gona feel pain in as

well even if they change it i upload new scripts to bot's forum's ;( so only you as a tibia auto user gona feel pain in as

script how? i think Mark can make it so it doesnt show Slowed/parad... and it doesnt exist it just kills you lvl speed and you have to haste to remove it ....

maybe old Ng would work since it had a slow walking script so if you were underwater you would haste 24/7

Players are agree with my idea. Talaturen waiting for the change.

yes "24" ppl 68.57%
no "11" ppl 31.43%

i guess other ppl just want that Para cant get deteced by bots....
maybe not 2 sec or anything just so the bots wont detect it

It's still easier to clean paralyze manually when more than one person is paralyzing You. I really hope the paralyze will recieve a one second delay after casting a cure spell, though, so using anti-paralyze wont always be the best choice.

Do something with this fucking paral!
Cant believe when me and my 2 friends spam paral on some guy and he run away like nothing!
Killed yesterday on other OT 250 rp with only one ed and 2 ms,pretty easy.
In here its impossible even with 3 ed's.

Dash + anty paral and paralyze dont exist for them.
Bored of that!

Last edited:
Like Mentor said. It's non-sense when 170 ms or ed can run away when he is chased by 4 ppl with 3 eds which are shooting parals all the time... And because of that when he already ran to pz he is laughting 'cause 'he is fucking pro and we are noobs'

Back