• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PARALYZE RUNE [Talaturen look and help!]

FIX PARALYZE?

• Yes, make it like topic said. We want real paralyze without anti-paral and dash help.

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • No, leave it like is now and help botters in fight.

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
GM just don't give a fuck about his players...
I bet if item shop was broken he would fix it in one day.

GM just don't give a fuck about his players...
I bet if item shop was broken he would fix it in one day.

He doesnt bother listening to stupid suggestions, 1 sec being paralyzed is just stupid, therefor no anwser.
And mark, hani and the rest of the staff cares about this server more than you can imagine.

He doesnt bother listening to stupid suggestions, 1 sec being paralyzed is just stupid, therefor no anwser.
And mark, hani and the rest of the staff cares about this server more than you can imagine.
So Turn of Your dash and anty paral - if not just stfu in this topic...
Something need to be done with that.
If i ill find time i ill make movie about paral on other ot and You all will see the diff

Mark. make the para so the bots wont find it.
the para is good just that boots got autodetect if slown

+ agree
mb its the worst problem of this ot
sometimes im think i play vs 100% machines lol :d
atm paralyze rune it dont works on some bot chars :/

Talaturen got it in ass becouse he's friends will can't use anti-paralize bots :<
Admin helps his friends on this server. It's corrupted.
kk thx bb

Talaturen got it in ass becouse he's friends will can't use anti-paralize bots :<
Admin helps his friends on this server. It's corrupted.
kk thx bb

You realize how pathetic you sound? First of all, your brain has died some years ago? Why the hell do you think its corrupt? Because you suck at tibia, and die all the time? And your english is so poor that I needed to read your post 10 times before i knew what you wrote...

Now please do this...
1. Open a window
2. Pick up your computer
3. Trow it out of the window
4. If you life more then 3 stories high, jump after it.

You realize how pathetic you sound? First of all, your brain has died some years ago? Why the hell do you think its corrupt? Because you suck at tibia, and die all the time? And your english is so poor that I needed to read your post 10 times before i knew what you wrote...

Now please do this...
1. Open a window
2. Pick up your computer
3. Trow it out of the window
4. If you life more then 3 stories high, jump after it.
Next guy who try to be cool on forum.
Get a life dude...

Talaturen...
Just ONE Your answer about idea in this topic,thats not hard!

I haven't responded to this topic yet because we haven't made a decision whether to change this or not, and if you guys really want to force a decision right now it will just be a no. It's not that we're ignoring you or haven't seen the thread, but we don't want to make such immediate changes to paralyze rune so we have nothing to say in this thread at this time. There are far more important things on our mind right now than this, so with the impatience of the thread starter it's unlikely to happen.

If there's more than 1 person spamming paralyzes there is NO chance of the guy getting away, so it's probably your PvP skill, or the lack of it, that brought you to this idea. Before you start screaming your abuse at me, I'm not using any sort of a bot, as you can see by my deaths and by my topic on the main otland forum...

I haven't responded to this topic yet because we haven't made a decision whether to change this or not, and if you guys really want to force a decision right now it will just be a no. It's not that we're ignoring you or haven't seen the thread, but we don't want to make such immediate changes to paralyze rune so we have nothing to say in this thread at this time. There are far more important things on our mind right now than this, so with the impatience of the thread starter it's unlikely to happen.

Thanks for Your time.
We will hope for some changes in the future.

If there's more than 1 person spamming paralyzes there is NO chance of the guy getting away, so it's probably your PvP skill, or the lack of it, that brought you to this idea. Before you start screaming your abuse at me, I'm not using any sort of a bot, as you can see by my deaths and by my topic on the main otland forum...

Played rl and know how para works?
played ot with magebot as server rules?

Back