• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

whoa I just took a quick glance and it looks awesome, there's going to be a bunch of new classes or something?
It's in the name, 'Ascendancy'. These are like 'prestige' classes.
What is interesting though is that the selections within are restricted depending on your base class, which is a pretty big build-meta change from the norm (normally, class pretty much only affected your starting position on the passive tree).

It's in the name, 'Ascendancy'. These are like 'prestige' classes.
What is interesting though is that the selections within are restricted depending on your base class, which is a pretty big build-meta change from the norm (normally, class pretty much only affected your starting position on the passive tree).

Any date on this yet?

I cant surive cruel on act 4 instantly dieing wihtin 3 secs i have no idea about this game that much either

I cant surive cruel on act 4 instantly dieing wihtin 3 secs i have no idea about this game that much either
When coming to Cruel, you need to start thinking about your resistances. You definately need atleast 50%+ in every resistance, except Chaos Resist.
Armor or Evasion doesn't really matter very much in Cruel, but will help you survive some heavy hits from big physical crits/hits. (Specially Armor)
I'd say you probably need like 2500-3000 Life throughout Cruel. (Depending on Class)

Act 4 contains alot of Puncture and Physical damage, ALWAYS make sure you have a Flask with "Removes Bleeding on Use", and always use a "Granite Flask". Granite Flask will help you survive pretty intense moments, since it gives you 3000 Armor on use, also try rolling 90%+ Extra armor on that flask.

When you have all this, you should be able to survive Cruel act 4 and some of Merciless.
Gl hf.

Last edited:
When coming to Cruel, you need to start thinking about your resistances. You definately need atleast 50%+ in every resistance, except Chaos Resist.
Armor or Evasion doesn't really matter very much in Cruel, but will help you survive some heavy hits from big physical crits/hits. (Specially Armor)
I'd say you probably need like 2500-3000 Life throughout Cruel. (Depending on Class)

Act 4 contains alot of Puncture and Physical damage, ALWAYS make sure you have a Flask with "Removes Bleeding on Use", and always use a "Granite Flask". Granite Flask will help you survive pretty intense moments, since it gives you 3000 Armor on use, also try rolling 90%+ Extra armor on that flask.

When you have all this, you should be able to survive Cruel act 4 and some of Merciless.
Gl hf.

i literally got better gear but my dmg cut in half down lol so im even more not good and having trouble on my inf blow build im basically cant find good gear and i just dont know if this maruader class is good for beginner i got no idea how to start a facebreaker they dont give much info on path of exile forum on which skills to use only build tree and a little info

i literally got better gear but my dmg cut in half down lol so im even more not good and having trouble on my inf blow build im basically cant find good gear and i just dont know if this maruader class is good for beginner i got no idea how to start a facebreaker they dont give much info on path of exile forum on which skills to use only build tree and a little info

If you are using 4-Link Infernal Blow, ou should have pretty good damage in cruel. I would use (Infernal Blow - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Splash) as 4-Link, when 5-link, I would add Faster Attacks or Added Fire Damage (maybe even Increased Area of Effect). If you are having problem with life sustaining, add Life Leech.
And also, I guess you are using 2-handed? Because thats where your damage comes from, go for ALL out physical damage on the 2-hander and you should have a good amount of damage.

You can also try, "Ice Crash", a good starting skill. It's a huge AOE-skill, doesn't work with Multistrike tho, but it attacks with 3 stages. Try that one, I think you'll like it. (Works with any weapon except wands I believe)

Im trying figure what level you get a hideout and start gaining maps and also want to play with people from tibia if ur playing this even know i found a female preacher on the game

You need a Master at level 3 to create a hideout. Just talk to the master and "Claim Hideout". And you start gaining maps at level 64+

You need a Master at level 3 to create a hideout. Just talk to the master and "Claim Hideout". And you start gaining maps at level 64+

I do only 500 dps on my maruder and follow inf blow build so idk but im lvl 54 i thought u could get a hideout or is it at 64?

I do only 500 dps on my maruder and follow inf blow build so idk but im lvl 54 i thought u could get a hideout or is it at 64?
Your weapon probably sucks then, you should have like 4k~ Damage by level 54. I think you can get a Hideout as soon as you have a FORSAKEN MASTER at level 3. Just talk to the master in town and "Claim Hideout".
If you are using 2 handed weapon, buy 1 with like 350~ Physical Dps (should be really cheap, like 2-3 Chaos). Use this website to buy shit: http://poe.trade/

Go to [Type] > [2Handed Axe/Sword/Mace] > [pDPS] min 350 > scroll down and [Search].
(if you are lazy, I did it for you.
http://poe.trade/search/imariooramiasi (Softcore)
http://poe.trade/search/ononinikioenam (Hardcore)

Your weapon probably sucks then, you should have like 4k~ Damage by level 54. I think you can get a Hideout as soon as you have a FORSAKEN MASTER at level 3. Just talk to the master in town and "Claim Hideout".
If you are using 2 handed weapon, buy 1 with like 350~ Physical Dps (should be really cheap, like 2-3 Chaos). Use this website to buy shit: http://poe.trade/

Go to [Type] > [2Handed Axe/Sword/Mace] > [pDPS] min 350 > scroll down and [Search].
(if you are lazy, I did it for you.
http://poe.trade/search/imariooramiasi (Softcore)
http://poe.trade/search/ononinikioenam (Hardcore)

idk what axe though tbh on stat wise that what im confuse on but i do got 910 dp now im just farming the ledge in merc for xp and i never use poe.trade but i wish i knew how much dp it give before i traded though.

If you wanna calculate how much dps a weapon has, just take like this, I'll just make some sort of weapon up...

Min x Max / 2 x Atk Speed

Example:
reaver%20sword.jpg

352 + 599 = 951
951 / 2 = 475,5
475,5 x 1,72 = 817 Dps :)

And it also says on the website how much the weapons has :p

If you wanna calculate how much dps a weapon has, just take like this, I'll just make some sort of weapon up...

Min x Max / 2 x Atk Speed

Example:
reaver%20sword.jpg

352 + 599 = 951
951 / 2 = 475,5
475,5 x 1,72 = 817 Dps :)

And it also says on the website how much the weapons has :p

thanks for letting me know what site no weps better then that atm guess all i hope is for is someone ingame loot a good one or me.
94RP3Bw

Last edited:
Back