• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

Got myself this beauty, still dont know what will craft on it.
tGtVocz.png

Got myself this beauty, still dont know what will craft on it.
Just add another Resist... It's pretty bad :/ Don't waste to much on it.

With Increased AOE:
BWVQlej.png

With Concentrated Effect:
VjOT0Vu.png

(Gem's are not even 20% yet) Clearing Uber Lab ez...

Last edited:
Just add another Resist... It's pretty bad :/ Don't waste to much on it.

I got it for 1c, so its quite good armor for that price, i guess. Im still lvl 55, will get something else later.

Damn didn't know you were still playing PoE @Neon xD

Just playing this league for challenges and to craft some new ES items to bring to standard for the good ol legacy collection.

Working on a freeze avoid belt/helmet for BV atm, here's what I've managed to make so far... still needs a bit of work but it'll do for now. [sarcasm]prepare yourself for some glorious ex slams[/sarcasm]
BnEGxfO.png
Qo0mV7j.png

Also managed to pick up a mighty fine pair of gloves on the new es base.

840Rhtv.png

Edit:
Oh yea, atlas is pretty cool too I guess...
l0vkde3.jpg

e06f6af5b8386e291a07d920937a426d.png

742371686c6b0f0e5fe1db084cbec895.png

Couldn't stick to 1 character this league lol, was on the ladder for quite some time in the beginning but gave up the ladder push and kept rerolling new builds. Ohwell.

The Atlas expansion is pretty cool, but I'm not a big fan of the Essence league. The essences takes up so much space and I've barely even used them. Even though there are some really nice essences, overall I'm not enjoying it that much.
Reminds me of the talisman league lol. I want to see some challenging leagues.

The new update shit is free right?
Path of Exile is free and isn't pay to win like 99% of other games out there. It has tons of replay value. Every so often there are new leagues which add a twist to the game. There are also many builds you can do that change over time.
If you end up playing a decent amount then purchasing extra stash tabs will be very useful, but even that is just a one time pay and you have it forever.

The Atlas expansion is pretty cool, but I'm not a big fan of the Essence league. The essences takes up so much space and I've barely even used them. Even though there are some really nice essences, overall I'm not enjoying it that much.

Path of Exile is free and isn't pay to win like 99% of other games out there. It has tons of replay value. Every so often there are new leagues which add a twist to the game. There are also many builds you can do that change over time.
If you end up playing a decent amount then purchasing extra stash tabs will be very useful, but even that is just a one time pay and you have it forever.
Yeah Im already suck into playing it loads, already put like 20~hrs in last 2 days

And if your really really cheap, you can make some mule accounts, level em to 25 so you can trade, and you have an additional 4 tabs of inventory for free.

And if your really really cheap, you can make some mule accounts, level em to 25 so you can trade, and you have an additional 4 tabs of inventory for free.

Wait, what? Stash tabs are shared between characters in the same league, so how is it gonna work?
Also, i started up my new char, that is Split Arrow Ranger and got my first Exalted Orb from Voll on normal, gg me

Wait, what? Stash tabs are shared between characters in the same league, so how is it gonna work?
Also, i started up my new char, that is Split Arrow Ranger and got my first Exalted Orb from Voll on normal, gg me
Mule Account = new account, with new character.

the mule account is separate from your main account.

Main Account
User: Xikini
Pass: password
Character: Xikini, Xikini_2, Xikini_3

Mule Account
User: Xikinii
Character: lskjdhkjsdn_mule

Trade is restricted to level 25 and above.
Level up Mule to 25.

Open 2 PoE clients, join party, trade items, store items.

Again, this is the "I don't wanna pay anything to PoE cuz I'm broke af" approach.

It's really annoying when you have to multi-client constantly to grab some other stuff.

Mule Account = new account, with new character.

the mule account is separate from your main account.

Main Account
User: Xikini
Character: Xikini, Xikini_2, Xikini_3

Mule Account
User: Xikinii
Character: lskjdhkjsdn_mule

Trade is restricted to level 25 and above.
Level up Mule to 25.

Open 2 PoE clients, join party, trade items, store items.

Again, this is the "I don't wanna pay anything to PoE cuz I'm broke af" approach.

It's really annoying when you have to multi-client constantly to grab some other stuff.

Oh. Ooooh. Damn you, mind, why do you connect mule to Diablo 2 mule style?

Yeah Im already suck into playing it loads, already put like 20~hrs in last 2 days
It starts out slow but the more you play the better you get. I have 442 hours on record and I'm still a noob. I learn new things every day lol.
For me it gets boring after a while though. I usually make like 3-5 characters per league and then I stop and wait for the next league.
I have also never played softcore lmao. I only have and only play hardcore. Even when I started out hahaha.

People actually do this haha? Seems like quite a hassle but I guess it can work. Best way is to wait for some nice deals and then you buy a bunch of tabs for cheap!
Not to mention premium stash tabs so are awesome! I end up selling so much stuff it's great.

@topic
Found these boots an hour ago. Wish it had 30 movement speed and higher armor. :mad:
peS3ZFY.png

Oh. Ooooh. Damn you, mind, why do you connect mule to Diablo 2 mule style?
Cuz it's slang. :p

Mule = Donkey

Donkey is/were used to carry things long distances. In our real-life we have "money mules", "drug mules" et cetera.
So using it for a account/character specifically being used to store items for another account, just makes sense.

For almost any mmorpg, lot's of people use Mule accounts instead of buying storage in their bank/storage deposits boxes.
Tibia, Perfect World, Flyff, Diablo, WoW, PoE, et cetera..
A lot of these games have minor rules around this kind of activity, however PoE knows about the issue, and have classified Stash Tabs as not pay-to-win strictly because of mule accounts.

I've looked for nearly 45 minutes trying to find Chris's Official statement that I read 3-4 years ago about stash tabs.. but to no avail.

Back