• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pathetic slumdog GM's. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeo

Reaction score
Hani

03:34 Jabou [88]: Why the fuck did u bann me?
03:34 Jabou [88]: I got somethin called Ventrilo, it's an program where people can speak (incase you don't know) whats so fuckin hard to count down from 3?
03:35 GM Hani [86]: Then why did you need a demon skeleton to try it on?
03:36 Jabou [88]: Because I was tryin my PING in ventrilo, I asked him if he heard 3,2,1 in perfect time...
03:36 Jabou [88]: Dude I ain't a fuckin moron, I've been without bots since 2last clients, that's why I've been dying like a moron
03:38 Jabou [88]: I know you're a new GM so I'll give you a shot in not screwin' up again, or I'll just tell Vanderlay that people with no knowledge is tryin to make justice on his OT, eventhough hes sleepin' now and I don't have cash on my cell to call him...

After asking Talaturen:

Why do you let slumdogs join this server as an GM, bannin' people without reasons. I guess ugly boy saw it as an insult, and IP banished me, lmfao...

Guess what? Hatin on me won't make you pretty, kthnxbye!

Well, I'm not the best friend of Canavi as the most people know. But there is to many new gamemaster and Hani if you would be a player with some knowledge you would know what a combo is, you should not ban people just because they did a combo.

Even if the combo was perfect it doesn't means they use cheats to make it.

Love it when people can't understand that we don't sleep ;]

I love when people can't understand that I've play'd this server for months, and I bet I know more about it than you do... So takin some words from you would been like takin some words from the npc that walks around Thais talking about her hair...

I've been playing this OT before you even knew about it. I retired from it to help out with the development.

We saw you summon a Demon skeleton, comboing it many times. Then kill it, and then go combo some other player. Don't act all up..

Love it when people can't understand that we don't sleep ;]

Dude you came from no where, so don't try to act big on the forums pretending you are something here.

Your nobody here.

I've been playing this OT before you even knew about it. I retired from it to help out with the development.

We saw you summon a Demon skeleton, comboing it many times. Then kill it, and then go combo some other player. Don't act all up..

"I've been playing this OT before you even knew about it"

So how come I never seen your name around on the forums and such? I been playing since the start so don't come with more of your bullshit?

EDIT: So if they are combing a demon skeleton and they going to kill some players by combing its illegal against the rules? didn't know combo was illegal sorry there will be no more counting on ventrilos 3-2-1 sorry guys its again the rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

I summoned a DS, yes, it never got "PERFECT COMBOED" since of the Delay in vent, so when we trapped the Knight, I told my friend (when you hear me say two then start sd'in) when I was about to say three, it was perfect. Now you? Who are you?, like... Do you even know what GM stands for? I'll send you my own tutorial from my experience of Tibia, I bet youre one of thoose newbies I throw k-legs in depo when its hollidays, but even then you keep askin' fo more ;)

Hani, why aren't you posting afraid of getting owned in your sentences? And how about Feloth that left this thread?