• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pathetic slumdog GM's. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww big emil it's ok you can have more time to be a big GangSterDawg now :D BYE BYE BYE :D:D:D:D Btw the old famous saying (Cya tommorrow kuta)....

Tell me in which way I failed, I would like to hear :)
Just look at your posts in this thread, go read the rules and Im sure you'll know that your posts was useless. He is banned now get over it, we all know there was more than 75& that he could've used the combo function in his bot. And I know talaturen very very well i know he doesn't misstakes so easy.

Just look at your posts in this thread, go read the rules and Im sure you'll know that your posts was useless. He is banned now get over it, we all know there was more than 75& that he could've used the combo function in his bot. And I know talaturen very very well i know he doesn't misstakes so easy.

Everyone can make mistakes, don't you agree? So next time don't tell me I failed cause I'm not the one who failed in this thread.

In my honest opinion the gamemasters are just tearing down the server. I mean it's good and all to bann players for botting, but the truth is that by banning players you're just sayin goodbye to them. So I say let the players do whatever they want to and allow them to have fun. Isn't that what it's all about?

In my honest opinion the gamemasters are just tearing down the server. I mean it's good and all to bann players for botting, but the truth is that by banning players you're just sayin goodbye to them. So I say let the players do whatever they want to and allow them to have fun. Isn't that what it's all about?

Banning people that bots and takes spawns, giving other people a chance...

What server would you play?
1. A server that has alot of highleveled afk-botters that pk and insults and are using combobots alot?

or

2. A server with normal leveled people, everyone playing fair and simple. And you have a chance to get some place to hunt...

I'd choose #2

Everyone can make mistakes, don't you agree? So next time don't tell me I failed cause I'm not the one who failed in this thread.
Indeed everyone makes misstakes and everyone fails sometimes and you did it this time. ;)

Banning people that bots and takes spawns, giving other people a chance...

What server would you play?
1. A server that has alot of highleveled afk-botters that pk and insults and are using combobots alot?

or

2. A server with normal leveled people, everyone playing fair and simple. And you have a chance to get some place to hunt...

I'd choose #2

Only ban those people who cavebot?

And cheat? There is more people leaving because other team cheats then the cowards that got caught cheating.. Get over it..

Do you think Tibia lost alot of cash on their massbans? After their latest showings they earned 20% more cash on making it. And thats why they keep on making it.

Please dont try to lecture the owners of this OT on how to run a OT, as they clearly know this better then you.

Did you know what happen to those cheaters? You shouldn't be happy about it..

It's impossible to get everyone to play fair and square and the hunting places are taken anyway, doesn't matter if someone is botting there or not botting. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, but overall I think you got my point. Having fun is the key word and you're taking it away. Everyone bots that's just the way it is mate.

A true speaker.

Indeed everyone makes misstakes and everyone fails sometimes and you did it this time. ;)

Well, you just failed to write mistakes. So I guess your the fail? "instead of making all your misstakes plx leave this thread"

Well, they are going to be wannabe real tibia and ban everyone who's sending big packets (bots) gl hf with 10 people playing _/ most of the players came here because they were for sure banned on real or so.

Did you know what happen to those cheaters? You shouldn't be happy about it..

To be honest, I couldn't care less. I myself work as a Customer supporter for a very big company, and I deal with these complaints everyday. Dont you think I can handle this?

And cheat? There is more people leaving because other team cheats then the cowards that got caught cheating.. Get over it..

Do you think Tibia lost alot of cash on their massbans? After their latest showings they earned 20% more cash on making it. And thats why they keep on making it.

Please dont try to lecture the owners of this OT on how to run a OT, as they clearly know this better then you.

So you actually think your going to earn 20% more because your banning the botters hahaha, this is not even real tibia so most of the players will be like "they are taking this to serious, let's play something else."

All those Rl Tibia botters come to OT?

Well, then they should bot and be at the PC at the same time? Dont think they could just leave a char hunting and go for some food.

OT is mainly for people that want to play tibia in a faster rate. Not for botters to "test" out their cavebot? How fun is it to just put on a cavebot and come back and ur like lvl 200? Thats levels that are not earned.

Bot, ok. But be at your pc...

So you actually think your going to earn 20% more because your banning the botters hahaha, this is not even real tibia so most of the players will be like "they are taking this to serious, let's play something else."

Please grow up and use your own head. I aint even going to answer that post. If you are going to play something else, stop crying here. Its not that we will loose so much when you are quitting.

No updates, no new players. Banning all players = all players leave.

Softcores in 1-2 months = 50players online

//Look at Znote\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back