• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pathetic slumdog GM's. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't just login and confirm that they were shooting SD's at a demon skeleton. What I did was to confirm that the packets Canavi's friend sent were from a bot.
ye so i had my bot on like i am the only one that plays with bot in the server thats enough for ban?

PC:and tala i know one girl that plays tibia and shes looks great can u make her a GM or somthing plxor

Good thing you're aware of how many in the community hates you, have you thought of improving? I'm not even going to bother replying to the rest of your posts unless they're relevant.

Lmao, packages? Dude your full of shit, I didn't have a bot on I haven't had it for 2 clients back since I cba to PAY IT! I never pay for OT's, and if you would get Packages then you would bann 99,9% of the Server wouldn't you? By realising that the server is full of botters/cheaters.

I didn't have bot on, it wasn't a combo bot, your just brown nosin' since you lost your most active GM, keep it upp, your server is history ;)

Lmao, packages? Dude your full of shit, I didn't have a bot on I haven't had it for 2 clients back since I cba to PAY IT! I never pay for OT's, and if you would get Packages then you would bann 99,9% of the Server wouldn't you? By realising that the server is full of botters/cheaters.

I didn't have bot on, it wasn't a combo bot, your just brown nosin' since you lost your most active GM, keep it upp, your server is history ;)

Hi. My name is Emeo and I'm a lier.

Source: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6174/davidlolh.png

or was it your 8 year old brother?

btw, l2read, its packets not packages

Good night everyone.

I would personally like to thank Canavi for making this thread and the new gamemasters for making me laugh. I would also like to thank everyone who took a part of this discussion(forum fight) it was fun to see how much backup they were needing.

I'll watch this thread tomorrow, so keep fighting :) I'll come with some feedback tomorrow and Talaturen and Hani both of you got a question, answer them till tomorrow cant be so hard to answer them.

Emeo, It's sad you cant read between the lines, and to make it more clear, im talking about the person you insult while you flatter him at the same time
Not many people can do that, anyway.

Rille jag gillar dig, därför säger jag till dig att det inte är nån idé att "slåss" mot Talaturen, han vet vad fan han håller på med och det gör inte du.
Ta inte illa upp, Emeo där det gäller dig också.

Sorry that it was in swedish, but it's more or less personal.

PS. Let's see if Emeo can figure out what I'm talking about. :D

lol.png

:D

Fuck sake, don't ban Canavi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back