• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pathetic slumdog GM's. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 thing. Counting down in 1second is pretty funny. Considering you summoned the Demon skeleton and SD'ed right after. More times.. And ye, the SD's where perfect.

Go ahead, complain. However we all agreed this was a banishment. And it will still substain.

Haha, well there was 5 people there watchin' when you were only 1. I bet you on my Char I can get them people to tell the truth about this "Demon skeleton" thingy, but now I know I'll never turn off Tibcam while playin, since morons like you exist.

My point of view:
- Demon skeleton got summoned, "said 3,2,1" sd'd (it took like 10 secs to start attackin' it) , after that we "trapped the knight first" and didn't make perfect hits first, then after a few secs we did some...

I know you won't unbann me, and I know they are backin' nubies like you up, I know I'm loved by each one of you so much that you had to find the most Gay reason ever to bann me, and I can bet I've killed you somewhere on your "main nub-char" that you had to stalk me for a few h's, enough from me K, pwnd , cya

The only reason that I'm not answering is because I'm laughing so hard. :)

Oh the girl is laughing, we are laughing at you cause you don't dare to take any action without some other GM around you such pathetic.

Sorry Hani but it's the true.

After asking Talaturen:

Why do you let slumdogs join this server as an GM, bannin' people without reasons. I guess ugly boy saw it as an insult, and IP banished me, lmfao...

Guess what? Hatin on me won't make you pretty, kthnxbye!

lOOK AT MY FONT, ITS SO COOL!

Hani and Feloth told me when they saw you summon a demon skeleton and combo it for a while so I looked it up and confirmed that you were using combobot. The reason why I banned you is because you were acting like you could get Hani kicked from her gamemaster position.

You can go call Vanderlay as much as you want, it won't make any difference. He probably hates you too just like 90%~ of the SoftCores community.

Look at yourself before you start to talk about others :)

lOOK AT MY FONT, ITS SO COOL!

Hani and Feloth told me when they saw you summon a demon skeleton and combo it for a while so I looked it up and confirmed that you were using combobot. The reason why I banned you is because you were acting like you could get Hani kicked from her gamemaster position.

You can go call Vanderlay as much as you want, it won't make any difference. He probably hates you too just like 90%~ of the SoftCores community.

So if they are comboing a demon skeleton for a while it means they are using bots? What if they were training the combos on it? think with your head instead of trying to backup Hani and Feloth.

For your information, we where all 3 standing there and discussing. But Hani and me wanted the ban. So Talaturen let us :)

@Talaturen:
- You weren't there, I bet you on your life you were not.
Wasn't actin' like it, don't get offended but people like you "never seein' pussy incase a cow would've been wearing panties" it's kinda normal to get a shot at the Internet and ofc stand on her side.

Now, font thing would been fun if you didn't paint your self on the avatar picture, or at least somethin that looks like you.

Now 90%? nope, it's 99%.
I was sure that if he heard about "her retardness" that he would at least let her say sorry for her acts, it was unjustified, I don't really care since I don't play anymore your server, it got out of hand when Crawd n oldschool quitted, glad they did in time though...

As Lovheim said in his post, it's kinda true, youre only the programmer that sits in Cipsofts basement waitin for orders, and I bet Lovheim will be the "cipsoft", he at least deserves it!

Last edited:
Look at yourself before you start to talk about others :)

Well, he's proud of the way he looks so let him be that.

And for the facts what have you ever done for SoftCores could you tell us that?

Well, it's sad that Hani can't speak for herself and when she does she just insulting people for the way they look. I'm sure your sitting there in the ventrilo asslicking all the mods and admins on this forums just check your group you made and check the member of it admins,mods etc they joined your group cause they are a bunch of internet ..... < guess that word for your own >

Hani, I'm talking for the most of the SoftCores community now and your doing nothing that helps us in one way or another.

Hani, I'm talking for the most of the SoftCores community now your doing nothing that helps us in one way or another.

That's what happends to nerds that thinks they are big shots by gettin a Girl on the Internet, even though they wouldn't do it incase they weren't in that position...

Really, I'm laughing so hard :) It can't be easy being you.

Really, I'm laughing so hard :) It can't be easy being you.

And your talking to?

Aren't you going to answer the question I asked?

What have you ever done for SoftCores could you tell us that?

EDIT: kanske ska ta det på svenska så du hänger med svängarna?

^
Best programmer/owner of an server the whole OT/Tibian community have seen, he made an own "Tibia Client", where Cipsoft started askin questions before sayin to delete it, he had a chance to work there I think but refused since he has a Good job here in Swe, for a better amount of cash, and it's near his house...

Why do you drag in someone that is not even around us? Should I just drag in someone I know from RL or something?

Why do you drag in someone that is not even around us? Should I just drag in someone I know from RL or something?

He plays the server, he made a post about you "re-t**dz"

A link to his profile please?

Last edited by a moderator:
So if they are comboing a demon skeleton for a while it means they are using bots? What if they were training the combos on it? think with your head instead of trying to backup Hani and Feloth.

No, I didn't just login and confirm that they were shooting SD's at a demon skeleton. What I did was to confirm that the packets Canavi's friend sent were from a bot. The thing that Canavi summoned a demon skeleton and kept SD'ing it, and that they later on started to fight other players made me sure that Canavi was aware of it and that made him get banned too. You should get some facts before telling me to think.

@Talaturen:
- You weren't there, I bet you on your life you were not.
Wasn't actin' like it, don't get offended but people like you "never seein' pussy incase a cow would've been wearing panties" it's kinda normal to get a shot at the Internet and ofc stand on her side.

Now, font thing would been fun if you didn't paint your self on the avatar picture, or at least somethin that looks like you.

Now 90%? nope, it's 99%.
I was sure that if he heard about "her retardness" that he would at least let her say sorry for her acts, it was unjustified, I don't really care since I don't play anymore your server, it got out of hand when Crawd n oldschool quitted, glad they did in time though...

As Lovheim said in his post, it's kinda true, youre only the programmer that sits in Cipsofts basement waitin for orders, and I bet Lovheim will be the "cipsoft", he at least deserves it!

I was there, but the server doesn't send packets to your client with information about invisible gamemasters. So you just lost that bet. Does it sound logic to you that I protect you when I gave Feloth (also known as "CipSoft" in your post) and Hani orders to ban you and your friend? Probably it does for you, or you just love to make up shit about stuff you have no idea about. That's why people hate you.

The font thing was just a summary of how you've colored your posts, it has nothing to do with my avatar and yet again you're prooving that you're nothing but a 13 year old boy.

Good thing you're aware of how many in the community hates you, have you thought of improving? I'm not even going to bother replying to the rest of your posts unless they're relevant.

More then you can possible think of? :O
Instead of saying more can you be more specific?

No, I didn't just login and confirm that they were shooting SD's at a demon skeleton. What I did was to confirm that the packets Canavi's friend sent were from a bot. The thing that Canavi summoned a demon skeleton and kept SD'ing it, and that they later on started to fight other players made me sure that Canavi was aware of it and that made him get banned too. You should get some facts before telling me to think.
I got the rights to tell you to think, because your not thinking clear it seems just because he's having a cheat on it means he's using it? It's not against the rules to have cheats like auto heal etc.

Instead of saying more can you be more specific?

I got the rights to tell you to think, because your not thinking clear it seems just because he's having a cheat on it means he's using it? It's not against the rules to have cheats like auto heal etc.
mabye I dont want to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom