• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pathetic slumdog GM's. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then they should bot and be at the PC at the same time? Dont think they could just leave a char hunting and go for some food.

OT is mainly for people that want to play tibia in a faster rate. Not for botters to "test" out their cavebot? How fun is it to just put on a cavebot and come back and ur like lvl 200? Thats levels that are not earned.

Bot, ok. But be at your pc...

Well, everyone is botting on OT's because they are doing the same on real. And I'm almost 100% sure I had some conversation to Richey about this and he said that almost every player that were playing were using bot.

All who doesn't like this servers rules,
If you don't like this servers rules you can leave this ot very easy. Now obey it or leave it.

Well, everyone is botting on OT's because they are doing the same on real. And I'm almost 100% sure I had some conversation to Richey about this and he said that almost every player that were playing were using bot.

Sure they bot, but they know when and how to use it. Unlike someone else. And you guys insulting here is just making thing worse. ;)

Where's the insults?

So you're going to ban us ingame for talking at the forum?
Damn that's a new rule..

All who doesn't like this servers rules,
If you don't like this servers rules you can leave this ot very easy. Now obey it or leave it.

Well, we are talking for the community about the new rules and you mean we are going to leave because they are going to be wannabe cipsoft and lose all there players except the Brazil ones who's living on selling tibia gold?

Where's the insults?

So you're going to ban us ingame for talking at the forum?
Damn that's a new rule..

Did I say that? No. Please use your brain next time and stop beeing so "glamour". You people insulting and making lies on the forum are just weaking your opinions. And don't even think that people care. Because your "server will go down" is just alot of bullshit.

There is alot of players online now and there will be more when we are done with our new projects. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE PLAYING SOFTCORES. You are moreover the people that destroy it, and you got served. Eat it!

GM Talaturen, GM Hani and me are very happy we did this, because now we see the true "you". We will keep this up as it payed out with good results.

What the Hell are you talking about Feloth? XD

"Stop being so glamour?" hahahahah

Botting should become legal. If you bann players they soon all leave. If you don't you got botters where you can do something about: kill them.

Please read the posts before you make one yourself. WE SAID THAT YOU CAN BOT - BUT NOT AFK AND NO COMBOCHEATS OR MCING!!! BE AT THE PC ALL TIME OR LEAVE THE SPAWN TO SOMEONE THAT WILL!

Sure they bot, but they know when and how to use it. Unlike someone else. And you guys insulting here is just making thing worse. ;)

Oh, you mean I'm a bad botter get some fact before posting I'm the only one on the forums who actually stand for that I'm botting except the scared ones who's afraid of botting etc. When I started to insult Daniel back in the times, he was hating me and I was hating him so he was watching me like 24/7 ofcourse I get banned for botting then. I'm sure if i would still play right now, I would have Talaturen,Hani,Vanderlay and "Mr Nobody" after me cause I'm saying the truth on the boards and you guys thinks I'm "insulting" you so get a life if you think my argument is insulting.

Did I say that? No. Please use your brain next time and stop beeing so "glamour". You people insulting and making lies on the forum are just weaking your opinions. And don't even think that people care. Because your "server will go down" is just alot of bullshit.

There is alot of players online now and there will be more when we are done with our new projects. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE PLAYING SOFTCORES. You are moreover the people that destroy it, and you got served. Eat it!

GM Talaturen, GM Hani and me are very happy we did this, because now we see the true "you". We will keep this up as it payed out with good results.

You said if we're siting here and "INSULTING" we're making things worse?, What will become worse?

Please read the posts before you make one yourself. WE SAID THAT YOU CAN BOT - BUT NOT AFK AND NO COMBOCHEATS OR MCING!!! BE AT THE PC ALL TIME OR LEAVE THE SPAWN TO SOMEONE THAT WILL!

And you suppose to be a GM? you can't even keep your calm down. And how can you prove such things like combo botting and "mcing" if you would have a friend or something like that you would know that you don't need to mc to be online 2 players from same IP.

Lol dude siz if you think canavi or anyone else above lvl 250 has never cave botted then you're out of your mind btw just for the record the only reason canavi even got past 150-200ish is because he begged and pleaded for me to lvl his character for him, which i regretfully did.

And you suppose to be a GM? you can't even keep your calm down. And how can you prove such things like combo botting and "mcing" if you would have a friend or something like that you would know that you don't need to mc to be online 2 players from same IP.

Thanks for the lession. Strange your the one crying and im not. I am calm, I just made bigger letters because people dont read. :)

Enough with the insults. The banishments are final and there's nothing you can do about it. There's no need for any more crying.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom