• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People scared to war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandflea

Fear the Reaper
Reaction score
WTH why are so many ppl scared to war and lose lvls its just a ot come on now fellas. Start some shit I wanna have battles again sitting around and lvling gets boring.

Is it the death penalty?

You all know that if you want something changed, then to post on the appropriate thread. I always listen to my players... :confused:

Red

I think there is a thread just started and the main thing I got out of it, is that if you will have a high death penalty have a way to lower the death penalty. If you are going to charge 5 topaz for blessings then the blessings should nearly cancel all death penalty because of how expensive it is. That way it still is scary to possibly die with blessings because you know you spent so much money...

Signed ~ ~ ~ ~
:thumbup:
Exarion's team is participating greatly however the br's don't fight unless its a 2 v 6 like last night :peace:

yeh lol is death penalty it really suck that why they dont go out and fight

Here is an example of how blessings dont work... I died 4 times today and went from level 752 down to 707. That is 45 levels in 4 deaths and that was with blessings! So at level 752 you will average a loss of 11.25 levels per death with blessings and unfortunately i think i may have only saved me 3 or 4 levels by buying 20 topaz worth of blessings

I'd come back but too focused with rl tibia wars and leveling ^^

That just two ppl i mean like zero war any more from what i heard it used to be massive battles everyday till that death pen thing so i just thinking thats what slowed wars down alot.

Yeah before the death penalty was changed it was literally mass killings everyday. It was to a point though where I thought it needed to be changed. The wars were just TOO much, but now its not enough wars, maybe we can find a way to get a good inbetween

I'd come back but too focused with rl tibia wars and leveling ^^

We're openly inviting you & Andy & Nina to come with us to Hiberna.

I understand that there are PAs on both sides of the war in Rubera and I don't care to fight for either side for longer.

If you decide to accept, go ahead and start selling your items. They're cheaper on Hiberna.

We're openly inviting you & Andy & Nina to come with us to Hiberna.

I understand that there are PAs on both sides of the war in Rubera and I don't care to fight for either side for longer.

If you decide to accept, go ahead and start selling your items. They're cheaper on Hiberna.

xD no ty, we have toooooooo many chars on rubera
Including all our moneymakers and everything

xD no ty, we have toooooooo many chars on rubera
Including all our moneymakers and everything

The invite for all of you guys to come to Isara is still open too ;)
I will clear POI and inq for you guys for free there, you just have to buy your own supplies :)

Pira~

The invite for all of you guys to come to Isara is still open too ;)
I will clear POI and inq for you guys for free there, you just have to buy your own supplies :)

Pira~

xD nope we are good on Rubera :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back