• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP Config

tatiana

Sexy Girl
Reaction score
PHP:
<?php
function file_crc($file)
{
    $file_string = file_get_contents($file);

$crc = crc32($file_string);

return sprintf("%u", $crc);
}

$spr = '/var/www/update/k.spr';

echo 'k.spr '.file_crc($spr).'';

?>

Someone how it works? If I can add more .pic and .dat?

Solution
Just read how arrays works, it's simple.

Something like:

PHP:
$ToUpdate = array('file.dat', 'file.spr', 'file.exe');

foreach ($ToUpdate as $file){
    echo $file.' '.file_crc($file).'<br>';
}
I mean, stop trying to ripoff sprites and the client itself
why ripoff?
first off... everything regarding ots i have got it for free im not a thief.. thaat are over others forums or here itself and if they're free releasde why wouldn't i use?
why sprites? what do you mean?

i just do the same thing as everyboy else does here indeed isn't open tibia is based in this...
aren't we or we used to use cipsoft based client you forge it? we use tibia sprites also.. don't we?

Last edited:
why ripoff?
first off... everything regarding ots i have got it for free im not a thief.. thaat are over others forums or here itself and if they're free releasde why wouldn't i use?
why sprites? what do you mean?

i just do the same thing as everyboy else does here indeed isn't open tibia is based in this...
aren't we or we used to use cipsoft based client you forge it? we use tibia sprites also.. don't we?

Yeah sure. I highly doubt those sprites and the client is yours or made by you. good luck with your server

Back