• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer PHP/LUA Programmers needed for Nixoria Online

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for 2 new staff members to the team.

What kind of benefits will you have in game?

* You will be given a gamemaster position
Means you will have free premium to the VIP Island etc

[ ] PHP Programmer
[ ] LUA Scripter

What do we expect to get from you as a PHP Programmer?
* You should have a huge experience in PHP and MySQL
* You should be very familar with the PHP commands, like the basic "Include, or "if (isset($_GET" etc etc, you should be able to make new PHP scripts to the homepage but this is not needed yet.

@ PHP Programmers, your first job is to make a server frontpage for Nixoria Online - Latest News so the players will be able to choose between 2 servers, it should have a nice logo, and a nice webdesign. You can also make this in html if you don't need to spend too much time in PHP.

What do we expect to ger from you as a LUA Scripter?
* You should be able to create new scripts to the server, which is working
* You will need to fix our arena and maybe other quests.

Intrested? Sign up here please with an short application about your programming language history, how old are you, where are you from, can you speak any other languages than your native etc etc.

Good luck!

Also, why the hell someone would use php code for a frontpage, it all can be done in html.

I agree with the posts above, but I am php coder and a website designer in html/css.

I can also help out with Lua scripts, as long as I am not the main scripter.

Language: English

Please PM me for details of previous work.

Also, why the hell someone would use php code for a frontpage, it all can be done in html.

You can barely even use any PHP in a frontpage so... Plus only making a front page isn't really what you call a JOB... but whatever. No offence.

Regards,
Zoriath

Back