• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players bugged

Bunna

Z-Team
Reaction score
Hello i started my server today and homepage, all was fine
i made an GM and after that i made a player to see if all was working,
when i try to logg in on the character i see the char for like 0.4sec and then it logg out, what is wrong ? how can i fix this
If some of you had the same problem then tell me how you fix it :)
Thanks for responding.

It is not coming any errors, its just logging out the chartcher, iam using Real Map Project v0.8 - Based on Mystic Spirit v0.2.2 and
UNNAMED031a for TFS 02

create a new account on Webpage or 1/1, then go database, and put Group Id 3 and Account Type = 5. Create a char and change his name to GM/GOD/CM or w/e u want :)

No it is not that, the gamemaster work 100%
But after that i made an "orginal" player, and when i try to logg in on that char it is logging out again, and the char are in another account

No it is not that, the gamemaster work 100%
But after that i made an "orginal" player, and when i try to logg in on that char it is logging out again, and the char are in another account

About thr GM \/ I don't know how to fix the things that happens to you, im sorry

create a new account on Webpage or 1/1, then go database, and put Group Id 3 and Account Type = 5. Create a char and change his name to GM/GOD/CM or w/e u want :)

goes for him \/ xD!

How did u make the GM?

Back
Top Bottom