• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poi wall...

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, im making a shortcut to poi on my server.. the thing that i want to do is the following:

1: Enter 1 tp that takes you to undead dragons, lich, demons.. when you killed them you step on the "Chair" and the messages appears "You got the thrown of ....." and the 1 fire wall will be removed..

2; When you enter the second tp to kill the monsters you need to step on the other chair.. and another message will appear. and the wall on nr 2 will be removed..

players need to enter 4 tps to remove the 4 walls.. so does any one know how to do this?..

Here is a picture also:

344ukq8.jpg

Also i need help with pally manarune.. example.. Their mana heal is kinda good.. but i need to do when they heal with manarune they heal hp also.. here is the script im using atm:

Code:
local runes = {
	[2270] = {
		voc = [B]DRUIDS AND SORCES!! DONT MIND THIS.[/B]
		min = 'level * 1 + maglv * 2 - 14',
		max = 'level * 2 + maglv * 3'
	},
	[2300] = {
		voc = [B]THIS IS FOR THE PALADINS![/B]
		min = 'level * 1 + maglv * 2 - 10',
		max = 'level * 2 + maglv * 3'
	},
	[2307] = {
		voc = [B]KNIGHTS! DONT MIND THIS EITHER![/B],
		min = 'level * 1 + maglv * 1 - 10',
		max = 'level * 2 + maglv * 1'
	}
}
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	local i = runes[item.itemid]
	if isInArray(i.voc, getPlayerVocation(cid)) then
		if isPlayer(itemEx.uid) == TRUE then
			level, maglv = getPlayerLevel(cid), getPlayerMagLevel(cid)
			doPlayerAddMana(cid, math.random(loadstring('return '..i.min)(), loadstring('return '..i.max)()))
			doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(itemEx.uid), CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
			doCreatureSay(itemEx.uid, "Aaaah..", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
			doRemoveItem(item.uid, 0)
		else
			doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_CANONLYUSETHISRUNEONCREATURES)
		end
	else
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, 'Your vocation cannot use this rune.')
	end
	return true
end

Try using a potion instead :), like great spirit but making it custom, but i know theres one manarune script that heals mana + health, try searching ;)

Back