• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok srsly >.> im tired of the crap ... tho .... i just got kicked from game again .... for """""""BEING AFK FOR MORE THAN 1 MINUTE"""""" and i was moving and attking pokemon ... im tired of that crap man... im at number 190 on waiuting list thats bs man .. i jus got on for 5 minutes COME ON !!!!!!!!

Been there.

I waited tremendously long, and when I finally got position 1 in queue, i got "server do not respond"-error and had to start all over. :peace:

nope and not even close what lvl r u?
btw 50% for lvl 64

and kevester bag of pollems u get from grass pokes

huh but whenever i open caterpie i dnt see any? or do i actually have to start the quest b4 i start seeing em ?

Been there.

I waited tremendously long, and when I finally got position 1 in queue, i got "server do not respond"-error and had to start all over. :peace:

but dude lol i have been waitin for like 5hrs and then i play for 5minutes and it disconnectes me for being afk for 1 minute and to put INSULT TO INJURY i wasnt even afk!!! i was fighting pokemon when it said message and kicked me lol ... i think it just hates me >.> and wanted to open up a spot for someone else lol >.>

The battle goes with me with my 6 pokemons..

There I adventure for the first time the fire pokemons, then actually i passed with my goldeen to the other side, i jump over to those weird ponytas i kill 2 of them, then i want to discover more, i go to the other side, and there i meet a pokemon called Charmeleon, It kills my first pokemon in a second, i get my second pokemon it dies, until my last pokemon, i poisoned it when it was 20 hp, and all my pokemons are dead it hits me until i got 3 HP left, then gets poisoned by 5 and dies, and there i open the charmander, and I see..

02:13 You see Fire Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.

Yesterday I looted a leaf stone ;)

+ also captured weepin with 5 POKES (NORMAL)

How lucky I am to survive?

How lucky I am to loot this at my first charmander..

how lucky i am to get the leaf stone yesterday, and capture the weepin from 5 pokes..

;* love u all thats the truth

20k for fire stone

2.5k for leaf ;)

FAIL!!!

xd and u looted leaf for odish :)?

The battle goes with me with my 6 pokemons..

There I adventure for the first time the fire pokemons, then actually i passed with my goldeen to the other side, i jump over to those weird ponytas i kill 2 of them, then i want to discover more, i go to the other side, and there i meet a pokemon called Charmeleon, It kills my first pokemon in a second, i get my second pokemon it dies, until my last pokemon, i poisoned it when it was 20 hp, and all my pokemons are dead it hits me until i got 3 HP left, then gets poisoned by 5 and dies, and there i open the charmander, and I see..

02:13 You see Fire Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.

Yesterday I looted a leaf stone ;)

+ also captured weepin with 5 POKES (NORMAL)

How lucky I am to survive?

how lucky i am to get the leaf stone yesterday, and capture the weepin from 5 pokes..

;* love u all thats the truth

20k for fire stone

2.5k for leaf ;)

Fail! Poison can't kill u, and can't kill pokemons always stay with 1 of life
;/ LOL

They increased the price of great balls to $30, Super to $75 and ultra to $150 with the last reset.

04:41 You catch a Pokemon! (Kadabra).
04:41 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

First super ball :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom