• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no... he means (atleast i think so) that now that hypno focus is shit, every fucking persn is trying to sell it, and in the process they are trying to steal (in my opinion) by not telling people how much hypno sux now, everyone is selling hypno and porygons, they are completely useless now..
thats because instead of focus making u hit 100% more, u hit just 25% more +/- (EXAMPLE you used to hit 1k without focus and 2k with it, now u hit 1k without and 1.25k with it)

EDIT: Please don't flame this post, it's just my personal opinion =)

no... he means (atleast i think so) that now that hypno focus is shit, every fucking persn is trying to sell it, and in the process they are trying to steal (in my opinion) by not telling people how much hypno sux now, everyone is selling hypno and porygons, they are completely useless now..
thats because instead of focus making u hit 100% more, u hit just 25% more +/- (EXAMPLE you used to hit 1k without focus and 2k with it, now u hit 1k without and 1.25k with it)

EDIT: Please don't flame this post, it's just my personal opinion =)

are u really sure its 25% only?

i dunno but it looked like 50% i tried on jynx (1950dmg without focus, 2950 with focus)

Last edited:
same with weeps/glooms outside of cerrulean, but honestly... i normally could only get on from 9pm-3am my time
the rest was a 60-144 person waiting list for 10-13 hours..

so im happy to atleast be able to hunt

elite4.jpg

Elite 4!

Oh, i mean 3.

Buying 10 diamonds, 5 bucks

ingen kmr göra ;s dom e 10 euro på donate ;<

translate :wooooaaast?

21:34 You catch a Pokemon! (Scyther).
21:34 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
SECOND IN THE GAME

I 'm going bananas

wow.. ur still lucky :/ how much pokeballs did u use? and what lvl are u atm?

and huh.. are u usin a crabby at mankeys? xd
21:34 You catch a Pokemon! (Scyther).
21:34 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
SECOND IN THE GAME

gz, those guys are really good.

btw does the 'depot' at PC's has a limit? or u can store infinite bags with alot of items lol

wow.. ur still lucky :/ how much pokeballs did u use? and what lvl are u atm?

and huh.. are u usin a crabby at mankeys? xd

gz, those guys are really good.

btw does the 'depot' at PC's has a limit? or u can store infinite bags with alot of items lol

Damn y-ABAZA is really luckier than me -.- well i had no pokemon left so i wanted to kill 1 mankey killed it and got it .. wasted like 13 poke balls on it ... Y-ABAZA BEWARE ILL GET YA SOON U'LL SEE ILL CATCH THE FIRST MEWTWO IN GAME

lol? mate.. watch the video on youtube, of a guy hunting at scyther, you see that attack that does like wing attack all around it? that one is passive.. so if can accure at any time, its like counter attack lol... in fighting pokemons + it has counter in meelee, lol.. + fury cutter + wing attack + shit loads of hp.. i need to hit all attacks of pidgeot on it to kill it, + u can only catch with saffari balls lol, and its super rare, this is second one on the whole game!

Code:
Name: Scyther
Type: bug
Required level: 70

Evolutions:
Scyther, requires level 70

Description: Its blindingly fast speed adds to the sharpness of its twin forearm scythes. The scythes can slice through thick logs in one wicked stroke.

Moves: 
Quick Attack - m1 - level 70
Slash - m2 - level 70
Wing Attack - m3 - level 70
Fury Cutter - m4 - level 70
Strafe - m5 - level 70
Counter Helix - passive 

Ability:
Cut
I don't care for it that much, nothing its really good against.. but gratz for getting it

dude, Scyther is the kind of pokemon you play the game for, grats Yabaza, some beastin shit, lets get a few screens of it in action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back