• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SELL:

Level 24 account with 17 days of VIP
~AND~
Level 5 account with $1200
Pokemon:
Normal Pokeball: Machop, Golbat, Sandshrew, Drowzee, Charmander, Doduo, GOldeen, Magnemite, Spearow, Cubone
Great Ball: Drowzee
Ultra Ball: Staryu
Super Ball: Weepingbell

finally caught a pokemon after like 700 great/super balls...and most all of my cash
fearow.png

SELL:

Level 24 account with 17 days of VIP
~AND~
Level 5 account with $1200
Pokemon:
Normal Pokeball: Machop, Golbat, Sandshrew, Drowzee, Charmander, Doduo, GOldeen, Magnemite, Spearow, Cubone
Great Ball: Drowzee
Ultra Ball: Staryu
Super Ball: Weepingbell

xd server?

Advanced from lvl 39-40, Evolved my Bulba to Ivysaur.
I did Svke box 2 Quest and I got a F**king Ponyta.

mähhhhhh palla börja igen på en ny char uffff segt som
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

translate ; no kill blx i lief

tråkigt utan PO finns ignet o göra ju

Translate : NO I WILL KILL YOU!

Edit

u63q8.jpg

Last edited:
from wher eu got 600 dollass and pacc?

I play on Lolaye's acc i had 49 days before i left it now i have 33 days and 600 dollars i got from zelph :d also

2nbvhgn.jpg

edit:

19:14 You catch a Pokemon! (Poliwag).19:14 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! second lol

edit:

19:24 You catch a Pokemon! (Poliwag).19:24 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! tird

Last edited:
I bought diamond acc today for pidgeotto + 3,5k. My best poke & all my money, but it's damn worth it! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back