• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6hundred dollars. wow ahahah unless someone gave em 2 you, you are freakin pro

ps: i just got hacked. :/ gonna start off in emerald

Grrr Zelph :d i traded 2 poliwags + horsea + 100 dollar for a magnemite

Hey Brook, which pokemon do u use to hunt at Fearrows? Jolteon?

and where do u hunt em? at the islands north of cerulean?

I dont think he uses Jolteon, it's really not that strong.. but I hunt them with Raichu and it's really nice. But you can use Magneton

b6.jpg

elite4.jpg

Elite 4!

Oh, i mean 3.

Buying 10 diamonds, 5 bucks

6fav4k.jpg

Wasted like 30 poke balls then i bought 3 great balls catched in first

EDIT:

08:05 You catch a Pokemon! (Horsea).08:05 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Last edited:
6fav4k.jpg

Wasted like 30 poke balls then i bought 3 great balls catched in first

EDIT:

08:05 You catch a Pokemon! (Horsea).08:05 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

EDIT 2:

08:07 You catch a Pokemon! (Goldeen).08:07 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Ops sorry double post

pokemonlevel22.jpg

pokemonlevel24.jpg

pokemonlevel26.jpg

pokemonlevel28.jpg

hunted the place in fuschia collecting feathers and stuff, caught a pidgeotto when i was bored

pokemonlevel31.jpg

had a great turn of luck, honestly iw asnt catching shit on this game, until my friend said at level 28 go to weepinbells/glooms and sure enough first day i caught 3X WEEPINBELLS! i sold 2 for 2k each, kept one, bought 200 normal poke balls, and 10 diamonds, and i also looted a LEAF STONE!

pokemontradingdiamon.jpg

Bye bye waiting list

which world is that? When i still played on Silver, people rarely sold diamonds.

Or if they did, they sold 5D for around 10k lol.

i just sold almost last poke i have..

so , i got 30k in pure money what should i buy and where i should hunt at 50 lvl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back