• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1z6feav.jpg

Reached my goal for today

14:13 You catch a Pokemon! (Exeggutor).
14:13 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << 30 super

200 Ultras and still no gyarados..

But.. i won't give up!

^.^

Last edited:
gratz Zelph,
Has anyone ever beat chuck norris in fighter tower yet?

Last edited:
17:39 You catch a Pokemon! (Kadabra).
17:39 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << 2 ultras

17:39 You catch a Pokemon! (Kadabra).
17:39 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << 2 ultras

damn your lucky, how much are they worth on your world? In Emerald they barely sell for 15k :<

25k on gold...

I guess you can say Emerald's in a recession, and no one has money.. Fire/Water/Earth stones barely sell for 10-11k, Exeguttor's 20k, Haunters = 18k and Darkness Stones are only 20-22k >.< and not to mention no one uses the world 'Buy' in trade channel, people are only selling.

I guess you can say Emerald's in a recession, and no one has money.. Fire/Water/Earth stones barely sell for 10-11k, Exeguttor's 20k, Haunters = 18k and Darkness Stones are only 20-22k >.< and not to mention no one uses the world 'Buy' in trade channel, people are only selling.

15k on brass,exeggutor 25k,haunter 27k

On a scale of 1-10 with ultra balls, how hard are Kadabra's to get?

I think i'll wait after pokemon are adjusted to see what physic poke I want... since Hypno's focus was reduced, you'll never know what will happen, and it seems physic poke arent the best to hunt with becuz of their big CD =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back