• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
auahuah brook, gz mateeeeeeeey! thats great for you, im lvl 77.. just been getting me shit loads of pokes, selling and buying, almost got porygon, it can tp and fly pfft!! lol! and mr mime fucking pwns now if anything used, i use 3 attacks and snorlax is red
lol... and has reflect and tp
what about you brook, lvl?

anyone can tell me how do they do to not logging out? Just a Tasker and dance in the 15 minutes? Been in waiting list for like 2h already lol <.<

ive died 7 times already at lvl 77 :) im lvl 77-.- and btw
12:53 You catch a Pokemon! (Magmar).
12:53 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << another!

anyone can tell me how do they do to not logging out? Just a Tasker and dance in the 15 minutes? Been in waiting list for like 2h already lol <.<

usually the waiting list is like 10+ hours

ive died 7 times already at lvl 77 :) im lvl 77-.- and btw
12:53 You catch a Pokemon! (Magmar).
12:53 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! << another!

How lucky can someone be?

16kuss7.jpg

:peace:

Last edited:
I think the servers will be for differents langues
1 server = polish
2 server = swe
3 server = english
4 server = english

lol.Vileplume has become horrible
lucky i traded mine to venomoth
**132 pokes are good = 0 johto pokes? :\

Last edited:
1 server = polish
2 server = swe
3 server = english
4 server = english

why they would make a polish/swe server?

64% of the server popularity are brasilians
19% Spanish speakers
7% Polish speakers
3% Swedish speakers

Actually servers would just be empty if they were filled with the current amount of polish and swedish players

Aniways i don't think it will happen... no point doing it o.o

Last edited:
1 server = polish
2 server = swe
3 server = english
4 server = english
it's going to be either 2 english/2 portuguese, or 3 portuguese 1 english. Most likely the former.

I havent seen any swe people, and there's like 2 or 3 Polak

lol.Vileplume has become horrible
lucky i traded mine to venomoth
**132 pokes are good = 0 johto pokes? :\

Johto isn't going to be here until spring or so at the current rate

it's going to be either 2 english/2 portuguese, or 3 portuguese 1 english. Most likely the former.

I havent seen any swe people, and there's like 2 or 3 Polak

Johto isn't going to be here until spring or so at the current rate

ppl at game chat at brass were talking about craps of johto that its coming "tomorrow" lol i was like sure ... then someone said FDP SAI d aki

@ragone : yup theres 99% chance theres not gonna be swe/pl server. Swe server = theres no need most swedish ppl speak english , the problem is polish ppl some of them barely speak english or do not at all

shizz i've trying to logging for like 8h.... first i closed it by accident when i was like in the 80th place, then i tried getting in and after like 2 h my brother turned my pc off <.<

PD: The idle thing is the same as tibia? Dancing each 15 mins and u wont get disconnected right?

why they would make a polish/swe server?

64% of the server popularity are brasilians
19% Spanish speakers
7% Polish speakers
3% Swedish speakers

Actually servers would just be empty if they were filled with the current amount of polish and swedish players

Aniways i don't think it will happen... no point doing it o.o

i never seen swedish ;S and just few polish
but when i log in Gold server all ppl speak spanish o_O and brass is fully of brasilians :L

btw: i think the new servers gonna be for english and brasilian speakers :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back