• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Server Datapack (100% All Systems)

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
After a while of trying to find this thing, I finally did, and it works for once! It's a 100% Pokemon Server, now you don't have to buy everything that goes with it, because I'm not like that lol. So, check out the link below, along with the scan, and get the server up and running! :D
I cannot include the actual server inside of the datapack, since this is the "Downloads" section, and they do not like executable files in it. So, if you need them, and all the other files, please send me a PM.

Scan (Any Viruses Are Probably False Negatives) - VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Download - Pokemon zip

Screenshot -
2eqc7ex.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man what client you prefer it to be running on?

8.54, but It's a custom client, so nobody will know :)

BTW, if you encounter errors with the original TFS, just PM me, i'll give you the edited one for the pokemon servers o.0

nothing major and it could jsut be me but this error poped up when starting the server

Code:
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] shiny electrode - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/shiny/shiny electrode.xml)
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] shiny voltorb - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/shiny/shiny voltorb.xml)
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] [elite] electrode - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/elite/[elite] electrode.xml)
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] [elite] golem - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/elite/[elite] golem.xml)
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] [elite] sandslash - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/elite/[elite]

Deaves, can't we just Pokemon_Client.exe.{any extension}? to avoid the fear of auto execute? since changing the extension changes the file to an unusable file and by manually reverting it you can use it.

nothing major and it could jsut be me but this error poped up when starting the server

Code:
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] shiny electrode - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/shiny/shiny electrode.xml)
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] shiny voltorb - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/shiny/shiny voltorb.xml)
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] [elite] electrode - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/elite/[elite] electrode.xml)
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] [elite] golem - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/elite/[elite] golem.xml)
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] [elite] sandslash - Unknown spell name: rollout
[23/07/2011 12:42:51] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/pokes/elite/[elite]

It will not load correctly without the right server.
And, there will be some bugs, but not like 10000, maybe at most, 4-5.

Message Me If You Want It To Load Correctly..

Last edited by a moderator:
dont need it to load correctly it would just be like one second faster. you act like it already has a custom client.. does it?

fixed all errors:
Code:
The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.6 (Crying Damson)
Compiled with GNU C++ version 3.4.5 (mingw special) at Dec 24 2009, 11:16:13.
A server developed by Elf, slawkens, Talaturen, KaczooH, Lithium, Kiper, Kornhol
ijo.
Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net.

>> Loading config (config.lua)
> Using plaintext encryption
>> Checking software version... up to date!
>> Fetching blacklist
>> Loading RSA key
>> Starting SQL connection
>> Running Database Manager
> Optimized database.
>> Loading items
>> Loading groups
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading script systems
 Starting V1.3 Loading libs...................[done]
>> Loading chat channels
>> Loading outfits
>> Loading experience stages
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading mods...
> Loading changender_command.xml... done.
> Loading custommonsters.xml... done.
> Loading customspells.xml... done.
> Loading firstitems.xml... done.
> Loading highscorebook.xml... done.
> 5 mods were loaded.
>> Loading map and spawns...
> Map size: 1916x1889.
> Map descriptions:
"Saved with Remere's Map Editor 2.0"
"SimOne MapEditor 0.5.1"
> Map loading time: 5.555 seconds.
> Data parsing time: 0.263 seconds.
> Houses synchronization time: 0.004 seconds.
> Content unserialization time: 0.001 seconds.
>> Checking world type... NoN-PvP
>> Initializing game state modules and registering services...
> Global address: 127.0.0.1
> Local ports: 7171     7172
>> All modules were loaded, server is starting up...
>> Pokemon server Online!

sorry for the double post but i cant edit on here......i started up the server and already have people on here. the bike is bugged where it crashes the client. and the pokeballs arent really pokeballs they are just shields. im just trying to give you pointers on to make it perfect

sorry for the double post but i cant edit on here......i started up the server and already have people on here. the bike is bugged where it crashes the client. and the pokeballs arent really pokeballs they are just shields. im just trying to give you pointers on to make it perfect

Well, are you using the right sprites? I mean, the sprite and bike crashing errors are not my fault.

dont need it to load correctly it would just be like one second faster. you act like it already has a custom client.. does it?

My god, I already said no, it doesn't, this is just the datapack.

Okay, since so many people are asking me for a client, I made one really quick.. Here, it includes all files + an Item Editor.

Pokemon Client zip

Which pokeballs am I supposed to use? No pokeball works -.-

Fix the fucking bugs yourself, don't expect people to do everything you ask for. Sonik was kind enough to release the data files, now do your part and stop being a lazy ass.
Same goes for all the other ppl that say: THIS DOESN'T WORK FIX PLXPLXPLXPLX

Back