• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Server Datapack (100% All Systems)

Fix the fucking bugs yourself, don't expect people to do everything you ask for. Sonik was kind enough to release the data files, now do your part and stop being a lazy ass.
Same goes for all the other ppl that say: THIS DOESN'T WORK FIX PLXPLXPLXPLX

Are you mad or something? I have seen several posts like this from you now, they ask for help. You either give them the help they ask for or shut up.

I understand that you might me mad becuse people ask stupid questions, but just ignore it.

Rather than PMing, why not just post all sources including binaries in the main post?

It contains a .exe file, witch I cannot post. Sorry, only by PM.

Fix the fucking bugs yourself, don't expect people to do everything you ask for. Sonik was kind enough to release the data files, now do your part and stop being a lazy ass.
Same goes for all the other ppl that say: THIS DOESN'T WORK FIX PLXPLXPLXPLX

Thank you for defending me, but it's fine if they want some help, I can help. And yea, I just put out the datapack so people don't have to pay for it, but if you wanted it 100% complete and bug free you should buy it, the free version contains bugs ofc, just like anything else. If it was 100% bug-free, I would not be releasing it now would I? <3 Korrex lol

Are you mad or something? I have seen several posts like this from you now, they ask for help. You either give them the help they ask for or shut up.

I understand that you might me mad becuse people ask stupid questions, but just ignore it.
You're 100% right, it's just that some people expect to get help without trying themselves, which kind of pisses me off, it's like they believe the ppl on OTLand are their personal servants.

You're 100% right, it's just that some people expect to get help without trying themselves, which kind of pisses me off, it's like they believe the ppl on OTLand are their personal servants.

THANK YOU!! I have been thinking of that for months.. There are people with like 1-2 posts come in, or just 20-30 posts, all asking for help. But they don't ever learn anything, they just go back to OTLand.

It was a problem, which is solved now. Next problem, is it possible to unactivate that the pokemon auto-use spells?

Discurage ::pROTIP::

You will have more things to do, since all scripts in them are written badly and are in Portuguese.

Enjoy extra 6,000+Hours of work~!

At least I was nice enough to release it for free..
And I'm sure that the ones willing to dump some of their time fixing it are greatful, since most of it is done.
I'm just pointing out what they should expect, since this is not a Download and run-out-of-the-box-perfectly server(datapack).

I only see m1 in the talkaction folder too.
What about the other moves?

Speaking of moves, when I'm attacking a monster, it's doing a bunch of random moves, eg. charmander using scratch, ember and flamethrower multiple times, is that how it's supposed to be?
I thought we had to say the moves like m1, m2, m3 and so on.

Yeah, I give up, there's so much stuff missing.
The spells are bugged (as I explained above).
The gym leaders are missing, everything is just sketchy.

Not worth being called 100%.

Yeah, I give up, there's so much stuff missing.
The spells are bugged (as I explained above).
The gym leaders are missing, everything is just sketchy.

Not worth being called 100%.

Hmm, if I were you, I would stop bitching about everything, you give up because it's not a DL and Run server right? Ofc it's not. And about the gym leaders, I took them out on purpose to give you people a challenge. I would not hand out a 100% done pokemon server freely.

I'm not bitching and moaning at all, I've actually fixed the errors that were shown when you loaded the server in the first time.
I even found out that if a pokemon uses the spell confusion, it will debug the client (error won't be shown in the console), I've fixed that as well.
The spell system is a complete up-side down system, you're supposed to be controlling your pokemon with certain spells like m1/m2/m3 and so on, this is not happening and it does not exist.
About the gym leaders, it's beyond ANY challenge, even I'm convinced that YOU won't be able to figure it out yourself. I can't even fathom to think how to make an NPC that summons monsters and then goes through the whole "duel system".
If you're handing this out for free, then at least give us the link where you got it from, I'd like to get it from a more legit place than you taking out shit.

I'm not bitching and moaning at all, I've actually fixed the errors that were shown when you loaded the server in the first time.
I even found out that if a pokemon uses the spell confusion, it will debug the client (error won't be shown in the console), I've fixed that as well.
The spell system is a complete up-side down system, you're supposed to be controlling your pokemon with certain spells like m1/m2/m3 and so on, this is not happening and it does not exist.
About the gym leaders, it's beyond ANY challenge, even I'm convinced that YOU won't be able to figure it out yourself. I can't even fathom to think how to make an NPC that summons monsters and then goes through the whole "duel system".
If you're handing this out for free, then at least give us the link where you got it from, I'd like to get it from a more legit place than you taking out shit.

I will not, I've done my work of finding the thing and giving it out for free.
You find it if you want it so bad.

Back