• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Server Datapack (100% All Systems)

The download link to the client is on the second page on this thread I believe, that or the third. :D

I've done some searching and poking around, and I noticed there are no credtis in the main thread.

You really should add RoyalFlash from xtibia.com since he's the author of this server(The name of the server is indeed Pokemon Flash). And I bet that's where you got it from.
Don't believe me?

Click me please.

The client is the exact same one as the one you said you "Made real quick" and contains the same sprite editor. I think it's unfair that you don't give credits to the one who put his heart and sould into the project tbh.

I never said that I did the project, just found it.. and by 'Making One Real Quick' I didn't mean I created the thing, someone asked for a link, so I was making a link >.>

I still think you should add credits, because otherwhise it can be seen as theft. And quite disrespectful if you ask me.

I still think you should add credits, because otherwhise it can be seen as theft. And quite disrespectful if you ask me.

Theft? lol, your talking about a Tibia server bro, he handed it out freely, I doubt he will count it as 'Stealing' if you released it again..

Help me pls

hello...i already download your file...server running :)

but i got problem about the script

can u give me script for ORDER,FLY,RIDE ,TELEPORT AND SURF
I CAN FLY UP AND DOWN BUT I CANT WALK WHEN I RIDE POKEMON TO FLY.

PLEASE HELP ME FOR THIS

At xtibia (is br) u can find a looooooooooooooot of poketibia versions with clients and more

Just a tip

Back