• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Server Datapack (100% All Systems)

I just did a couple searches on the internet, I found a server that was used by pokemononline.com.br.
Took me no more than 5 minutes, has all the working m1/m/2 and so on. No bugs upon start up. Much better mapping.
It even has all the gym leaders, it has the working client too (shows the pokemon picture above the pokeball).

I might even think about putting a thread here, I'm just too lazy to upload all the files and whatnot.
Maybe I'll work on it tomorrow.

334mext.png

a13byf.png

14x1bg1.png

I just did a couple searches on the internet, I found a server that was used by pokemononline.com.br.
Took me no more than 5 minutes, has all the working m1/m/2 and so on. No bugs upon start up. Much better mapping.
It even has all the gym leaders, it has the working client too (shows the pokemon picture above the pokeball).

I might even think about putting a thread here, I'm just too lazy to upload all the files and whatnot.
Maybe I'll work on it tomorrow.

334mext.png

a13byf.png

14x1bg1.png

Oo, nice that you were able to fix the bugs :D.

Guys, I've been searching, and if you want a more complete version, just download from here.. Pokemon Dash [V.60]-Tibia 8.54 - Tibia.net.pl

That's the one! :)
There are however, a few mistakes that need to be fixed, it doesn't even have all the pokeballs, not even master ball (will require SPR file changes).
Not all pokemons are included in the pokedex system either, so when I finish that up, I'll probably share it.

Really nice of you to release that!
Just ignore the nuubs that say "bugged", most of them are doing it wrong, and by that think it's a bug =)

lol I know, the only bug in the original post is a spell, the other post (page 5) has none..

I want to know what client i must use for this, I have one but it have much bugs :s! can you post a client?

Back