• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [12.64] Solteria | Custom Map | Low Rate | 18th June 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://solteria.eu/
Server Address
solteria.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
25 minutes to go! If you will have any questions or problems feel free to ask us in the game and/or on discord :) We hope you will have a great time on our server.

Solteria has started, I hope everyone will enjoy their stay even with some problems at start :)

First changes were made, some bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Changelog can be found on our discord :)

Love Solteria so far, admins did put massive amount of work here.
100% recommended.

after gathering some players feedback we made a first small update on Solteria.
Tommorow after save our server will gain a new NPC Imagaz who is studying heavy old tomes and preparing a ritual to make using waypoints faster!
1624191757793.png

We also expanded our custom mobs spawn - Desert Centipedes, now they got also an underground spawn:
1624191866328.png

As the last mini-update feature will be putrid mummy spawn. The spawn is located on a small desert on Thetford. There is also a small chance to obtain Fist on a Stick by using sarcophagus on spawn:
1624191881704.png

Thanks for every feedback and see you on Solteria! :)

We are fixing tons of stuff and with step by step getting some newer players!

Changelog 20.06.2021
  • still in progress, more things will be added until the end of the day
  • added selling zaoan, draken and lizard items to NPC William at Tiquanda
  • werecreature items can be sold to Rashid - ancient scarab paralyse lowered
  • damage of Cobras of the Wild Sun reduced
  • exit will work on trainers from now on
  • fixed beds in houses - fixed visuals and borders that you reported until today
  • bug that caused shorter bonus from green stamina was found and deleted
  • small update explained on the website
  • bosses now see invisible players
  • some monsters adjusted according to real tibia (ie. souleaters, ancient scarabs, crystal spiders, giant spiders and much more)
  • damage of Leaf Golems reduced

Changelog 21.06.2021
  • From today's server save (already in the game) bosses will be much weaker in terms of damage (these found on spawns rares, epic, unique and legendary versions).
  • misguided thief, bully and shadow damage reduced
  • cave strider loot nerfed
  • bloody edge sell option added to Rashid for 15k

From today's server save you will be able to buy magical gold converters from the npc Elwin in 2 variants(300 charges - 9k gold and 500 charges - 15k gold. It automatically changes gold coins into platinum coins. One charge is 30gp.

- Added dungeons and last raids on the website.
Tomorrow there will be global bewitched event. Whole server will need to work together to finish it. If server success there will be 50% drop & skills for whole weekend. You will be able to track event progress on the website under boosted creature.

Neat server but lacks custom features which didn't keep me going sorry to say, the system is just too basic like shoot with wand deal 60 and use sd hit 300 etc.

Other than that it's a very nice server mapping wise and boss fights/questlines which I actually like.

Thumbs up for creating a custom server overall.

Neat server but lacks custom features which didn't keep me going sorry to say, the system is just too basic like shoot with wand deal 60 and use sd hit 300 etc.

Other than that it's a very nice server mapping wise and boss fights/questlines which I actually like.

Thumbs up for creating a custom server overall.
Thanks for opinion, but as we answered in discussion channel earlier we don't have any plans for adding new spells. Custom items and monsters are enough for us. Cheers!

Today Bewitched event launched on our world - help the witch to get a bonus loot/skill rate weekend. Witch is located in Thetford sewers - you can enter there in these spots:
1624526550657.png

Changelog 22.06.2021
Another day another monster fixes
  • lizard chosen - we made them a custom protections (0% to ice and -5% physical) to make them more viable spot for hunt, they are a little older spawn and their exp/hp is not too cool for hunting (on real 10% to ice and 0% physical)
  • weakened roshamuul monsters drop nerfed - bog raider damage fixed
  • yielothaxes loot slightly increased (mostly some gems, gold, amulets because it was too low)
  • added more nomads to the spawn

Changelog 23.06.2021
  • Fixed werehyaenas and werehyaenas shaman damage and loot
  • Fixed werelion and werelioness damage and loot
  • Vampire viscount should hit properly now
  • Rod and Wand of mayhem at tier 1 was the same as level 65 wand/rod. It will give +2 mlvls now instead of +1
  • nomads slightly reduced damage in meele range so mages can come a little bit closer to UE from time to time
  • magma crawlers damage reduced - dragon dungeon boss damage and summons amount reduced
  • sea monsters (custom fishes) damage nerfed (edited)

Changelog 24.06.2021
  • oramond minotaurs damage and loot fixed to real values
  • glooth monsters damage and loot fixed to real values
  • dark torturer, destroyers, black knights, custom fishes now have correct elemental bombs to walk/avoid
  • serpent spawn/medusae/hydra damage fixed - nomad slightly balanced to be 110+ mage/druid solo viable
  • fixed reward shrines - reduced amount of warlocks/infernalists needed to kill for a task to 600
  • reduce level requirement of glooth sewer monsters task to level 100
  • added brimstone bugs task
  • lowered amount of high class lizards needed to kill for a task to 600
  • reward from glooth sewers task is lowered from tier 4 to tier 3 addon box
  • lowered amount of glooth bandits needed to kill for a task to 800
  • increased level requirement for lamassu and sphinxes task to level 150
  • added war golems task for 80+ levels

Solterians managed to make our small world event and everyone in the weekend will receive 50% more loot and skill rate!
This is a great opportunity to start your journey :)

Due to some server lag in the night server had a few hours downtime. As a recompensation we added everyone a 500 use exercise weapon (if you are new and want to have a small advantage - message us on discord or in game so we will give you one free as well) and this weekend will also include 50% EXP BOOST.
Sorry for all the problems, we hope you will be satisfied with our small gift and apologies.

16:07 New record: 43 players online. - online record after over a week of the server, great news - thanks everyone for joining us! :)

Last day to start with a small boost during weekend :)

bump

Today first orshabaal died! Congratulations :)

bump - we got first 200 levels on our world after almost 2 weeks. Congratulations :)
We are preparing a small update for you guys - it will be up before weekend so keep visiting our site to check for some news.

1625256000782.png

custom quest and monsters coming really soon :)

1625320749102.png
Abandoned Laboratories are already live on our server!
Today we want to introduce to you a new spawn with custom monsters - Desolated Magicians. These creatures were locked in a Thetford Mages Library for a very long time. After tommorow's save you will be able to enter their abandoned laboratories and find what secret lies behind the book with magical barrier.

These monsters are designed for 100+ mages/druids. Since they were alive before - they were studying energy magics. After death they still posses that element so it is wise to bring some energy protection equipment.

737e06356443fc34d68b7ba9922fa996.png

Their focus on energy school made their earth and fire protection lacking so this is a good choice to attack them with these elements. In order to look for this spawn you need to go north from Thetford and enter the cave here:

472b5674ec0323fcca61dfa7785fe6b1.png

Banned for disagreeing with formulas. Check them for yourself, but don't say anything! Gm is not willing or capable of having a conversation without insulting you.

Banned for disagreeing with formulas. Check them for yourself, but don't say anything! Gm is not willing or capable of having a conversation without insulting you.
Well, actually you insulted like 5 people on World Chat for not giving any real argument or comparison - on top of that you posted a USSR flag on our discord - I won't argue with you and will extend that ban - just grow up for a normal conversation for the next time, racist kid :)

5 people?! I was aware of 2, I called them simps for sticking up for you after one of them called me butthurt after you insulted me by saying I must have bought my character on rl . "grow up for a normal conversation"<<<< >>>>"racist kid" Real grown up. Good luck to you.

Back