• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [12.64] Solteria | Custom Map | Low Rate | 18th June 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://solteria.eu/
Server Address
solteria.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
5 people?! I was aware of 2, I called them simps for sticking up for you after one of them called me butthurt after you insulted me by saying I must have bought my character on rl . "grow up for a normal conversation"<<<< >>>>"racist kid" Real grown up. Good luck to you.
In terms of buying characters I was refering to having higher skills on real tibia because there is now meta to buy chars and it is hard to compare lets say 150 rp with 110~ dist to a 150 rp with 90 skills. You turned all into some whine fest and insulted 5 people on game chat then decided to whine that everyone is "delusional". (You didn't even pronounce it that way, just guessing :)) just move on, maybe we have small community but for sure we don't need whiny kid who after one argue on game chat about small things post USSR flags on discord to insult half of the community :)

"after one argue on game chat" so you admit you banned me just because of one argue on game chat...... real grown up. You got a commie flag on your discord for acting like one well AFTER I was banned in game. But for sure I will move on because I know anyone who disagrees with you will get banned and called a whiny baby for responding to insults.

"after one argue on game chat" so you admit you banned me just because of one argue on game chat...... real grown up. You got a commie flag on your discord for acting like one well AFTER I was banned in game. But for sure I will move on because I know anyone who disagrees with you will get banned and called a whiny baby for responding to insults.
Yeah, if someone can't simply argue and turns it into insulting people - he will get ban 24h just as you did get. I argue and listen to feedback everyday, I don't need to listen someone insulting others on game chat over 20? damage from exori con :) I can only admit that you can't read text that you answer.

I was one of the guys u called simp, and I totally agree with elwow, he disagrees with your suggestion, you either present a new suggestion in a manner that doesnt ruin the gamestate or you, like elwow said, move on.
In your case, you started bitching and being a twat for no reason calling me and other people simps for agreeing with elwow, like, i dont give 2 shits about what you think about me or what the fuck your definition of a simp is, but clearly, agreeing with someone is being a simp according to you.
But you wanted to make a scene of your departure and made it all grandiosa.

It really isnt difficult mate, if you like the server, you stay and contribute valid and useful feedback.
If you dislike the server, the community or in your case, the formulas, you could just simply fuck off without making a scene.
Just a tip.

I was one of the guys u called simp, and I totally agree with elwow, he disagrees with your suggestion, you either present a new suggestion in a manner that doesnt ruin the gamestate or you, like elwow said, move on.
In your case, you started bitching and being a twat for no reason calling me and other people simps for agreeing with elwow, like, i dont give 2 shits about what you think about me or what the fuck your definition of a simp is, but clearly, agreeing with someone is being a simp according to you.

It really isnt difficult mate, if you like the server, you stay and contribute valid and useful feedback.
If you dislike the server, the community or in your case, the formulas, you could just simply fuck off without making a scene.
Just a tip.
Maybe thats why this server has now 0 PLAYERS. Honestly i just came across same type on Revolution ot. Witch also is gonna experience karma fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite sad seeing the community really hate bashing everyone and everything, tibia has always been a fun game for me and it is people like this who literally spend their time and effort creating these fun custom servers for the community and some people just literally shit on them with hatred. I wouldn't even give a shit what they did in the past, you really need to appreciate them for making these cool servers no matter the consequences.

Not even the case mate, theres this one guy who couldn't take no, decides to make a highschool drama out of it, insults other people, people insult him back and the cycle continues.
Literally avoidable discussion, people like him are too comfortable behind monitors and feel privileged, even though this server is ACTUALLY completely free to play and progress.

Not even the case mate, theres this one guy who couldn't take no, decides to make a highschool drama out of it, insults other people, people insult him back and the cycle continues.
Literally avoidable discussion, people like him are too comfortable behind monitors and feel privileged, even though this server is ACTUALLY completely free to play and progress.
"Literally avoidable discussion" Imagen if he just ignored my question about formulas and didn't reply with a insult to a simple question. But that's to much to ask for a simple peasant who's "racist" "privileged" self didn't pay for anything.... ya your totally right.

Just let it go dude, holy shit. I don't even play this server and I'm sick of this bullshit XD

The guy disagreed with your proposal and you made a scene, imagine if he ignored you.. I could only imagine you'd erupt in anger and be more of a nuisance

The guy disagreed with your proposal and you made a scene, imagine if he ignored you.. I could only imagine you'd erupt in anger and be more of a nuisance
Insult me for no reason, call me racist and privileged for no reason, then tell me exactly how I "would" feel. Seems about right for this day and age.

if you are new and want to have a small advantage - message us on discord or in game so we will give you one free as well
Gimme gimme ;D
Post automatically merged:

Just a tip.
DO HOROSZCZY
Post automatically merged:

Tbh I moved here from Ezodus after seeing the whole thread about how corrupt the administration is, and the power abusing seems legit stuff, since there are like 5 people in the top botting the fuck outta OT. They are vaguely giving us (community) some hints about possible start of a server for client 12 only without a bot and bans for bots, but I've never seen any kind of confirmation apart from "We are having internal discussions about that", that's why I decided to fuck it.

On the other hand I've been playing Solteria since friday and ngl I'm enjoying the server so far, I'm not much developed yet to say more about it, but if I were to judge if that's worth giving a shot and trying I'd say definitely. I'm positively surprised about the community which is indeed chill and I'm looking forward to see how it's going to develop. You can find me in game on the same nickname, my discord is always on. Take care and see you,

Sovari

Last edited:
good server so far, slow as fuck at the start like if you were playing a rookstayer server but as soon as you find out about the crafting systems, dungeons, etc gets interesting

I get realy often kick from server and then i can't log in about 1-2 minutes...
Rly annoying. Checked with other servers/rl. No packet lost...
I think that is maybe some wrong with system what checking time what i'm in game (silver coins)
One time i get kick and when i login back i had one i backpack..

I get realy often kick from server and then i can't log in about 1-2 minutes...
Rly annoying. Checked with other servers/rl. No packet lost...
I think that is maybe some wrong with system what checking time what i'm in game (silver coins)
One time i get kick and when i login back i had one i backpack..
Where are you from? People from egypt are getting kicks often.

Back