• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [7.6] YurOTS | [19 August 2022 18:00 CET] | NO SMS SHOP | The Classic RPG | CUSTOM CLIENT

Server Website/AAC
https://yurot.online/
Server Address
yurot.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Would probably be 100+ players again if it dident end like it did last time.. ppl grind exp hard then wake up to you giving people lvl 500+ :p
Post automatically merged:

Fucking shame... was a nice custom made map and quests
Post automatically merged:

Can tell u put much time into that server. But you have absolutely shattered your reputation

Last edited:
This server is a waste of time and the owner should be banned from this forum IMO.
Some people grind for days, 50% of server is botting, some players use bugs that makes them get 0 dmg from monster melee attacks and UE in pvp... and GMs friend runs around with 1000 mp/sec regeneration and spams UE at wars without using a single mana fluid.
And that's just the beginning... when owner finds out about the bugs, he destroys the server with Orshabaals in city and giving people 500-1000 levels xD

He didn't even know how to change spell dmg and where the respawns are located on his 'own' server xD
1661645074541.png

I rly wonder where he got this datapack. Im 100% positive that he didn't create any of it. He don't know the NPCs, quests, monsters, etc etc. and I played this OT 4-5 years ago with a much more professional owner.

To sum up - don't waste your time guys, this thread and server should be closed, let's wait for some serious servers probably starting in few weeks...

seriously? this is written by the guy who got banned for using the bot. He use bot in 7.6 servers and telling somethink about owner.

This server had 6 spawns of spadow priests, then? Wtf you poor guy?

You are just sad, player who use bot, we dont want thats players, gl at realesta its server for you.

@misse123 you are just sad botter, we dont want players like you, then stop cry there and go to realesta or somethink like it, pay for play and enjoy punias.

Last edited:
The Yourots square map was made by a child 20 years ago.

It has never been anything good, and it has never been any competition for any rl map servers.

That people fall for such ready-made anything downloaded from the Internet and log on to it, I really admire them.

I have always considered the youurots map to be one of the worst maps just one depo and a few houses in a row and a few respawns monsters on the 3 sides of the city.

We are in 2022, making a much better map should hare more time than 1 hour.

When someone releases a ready-made map created by a child 20 years ago, you can not expect anything good, because in advance it is known that the gm is lazy enough that he downloaded any ready-made anything that was never anything good and now, after many years,would like to make gold out of the heap.

The Yourots square map was made by a child 20 years ago.

It has never been anything good, and it has never been any competition for any rl map servers.

That people fall for such ready-made anything downloaded from the Internet and log on to it, I really admire them.

I have always considered the youurots map to be one of the worst maps just one depo and a few houses in a row and a few respawns monsters on the 3 sides of the city.

We are in 2022, making a much better map should hare more time than 1 hour.

When someone releases a ready-made map created by a child 20 years ago, you can not expect anything good, because in advance it is known that the gm is lazy enough that he downloaded any ready-made anything that was never anything good and now, after many years,would like to make gold out of the heap.

Bro, nobody like you. Nobody care, what you say. YurOTS is best map ever.

@Rul3r

I know my opinion is not worthy, but its would be great if you just try made a lower exp stages and hp/mp regen.

Hi, nice english bro. If someone understand him, Please translate for human language and send me via dc. Thank you.
orc made a joke 1 weeksly ago one guys have ring + boots per second 500 mana regeneration 3 player attak him like 10 min he dont finish mana 150 ms got like 6k mana ? ye 3 player hiting always 1k with bolts + sd each 350 nice serverr bro corputed ots you understand english bcs im dont know your orc language :) :D

All i remembered from this ot is that there were random hidden custom spawns that were superior to normal monsters.

orc made a joke 1 weeksly ago one guys have ring + boots per second 500 mana regeneration 3 player attak him like 10 min he dont finish mana 150 ms got like 6k mana ? ye 3 player hiting always 1k with bolts + sd each 350 nice serverr bro corputed ots you understand english bcs im dont know your orc language :) :D

What is wrong with you? Please use normal language, after post somethink in public okay?

I really thought the times are over, where little boys like Rul3r(Maximum 15 years old) tries to host a ot.
Like 15 years ago my friends hosted ots and they just act like him.
Giving exp, items etc to his friends etc

Now he tries to bring a new version, that starts tomorow. In my mind its very egoistic to waste players time like this kiddy does.

He shouldnt be allowed to advertise...

I really thought the times are over, where little boys like Rul3r(Maximum 15 years old) tries to host a ot.
Like 15 years ago my friends hosted ots and they just act like him.
Giving exp, items etc to his friends etc

Now he tries to bring a new version, that starts tomorow. In my mind its very egoistic to waste players time like this kiddy does.

He shouldnt be allowed to advertise...

you are a sad player because you got banned for using the bot. please get out of this topic. don't waste our time!

New Black Knight's & Hero's Cave (North from city)
watch out for behemoths!

3FAC43C3-82BB-40DA-B2CE-C805138162F0.png
F722DD1E-C5CA-4B5F-91A6-DC25B4695B90.png

Last edited:
i'm following this ot but only for drama kek

I have a question, will you give your homies shoes and eq regenerating 1000 mana again, as Stuleja had on the last edition? Because I want it too, I'll msg you ingame after start.

And most important - how many days will the server last before you get drunk and fuck up the server by resping 10 Orshabaals in the city and teleporting people outside dp / temple? And giving people 500-1000 levels xD

This server is only good for botting and abusing bugs, because there are plenty of them.
I'd rather wait for the other 'original' owners edition on yurots.online that starts in few days, dunno if it will be any better but I doubt it can get worse than this - 3 editions in 2 weeks.

Before you reply with something like "please use normal language" like you did to all negative comments above, please use this link:
Google Translate (https://translate.google.com/)
and translate to your 50 IQ idiot language, because my posts are perfectly clear and you are the only one that doesn't understand them :)

I have a question, will you give your homies shoes and eq regenerating 1000 mana again, as Stuleja had on the last edition? Because I want it too, I'll msg you ingame after start.

And most important - how many days will the server last before you get drunk and fuck up the server by resping 10 Orshabaals in the city and teleporting people outside dp / temple? And giving people 500-1000 levels xD

This server is only good for botting and abusing bugs, because there are plenty of them.
I'd rather wait for the other 'original' owners edition on yurots.online that starts in few days, dunno if it will be any better but I doubt it can get worse than this - 3 editions in 2 weeks.

Before you reply with something like "please use normal language" like you did to all negative comments above, please use this link:
Google Translate (https://translate.google.com/)
and translate to your 50 IQ idiot language, because my posts are perfectly clear and you are the only one that doesn't understand them :)

Ok, go to Realesta, you can bot there leggal. Thank you. Just leave. You take ban every server for boting bro.

Why are 85 ppl online? ...
Exp to lvl 100 and than the gm comes to kill you with orshas.

Back