• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Treasura |Long term x1| Start 12/04/2024 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://treasura.online/
Server Address
treasura.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The rook bridge is opened.
there seems to be surge in people running carlin sword , bear room and mutli accounts blocking respawn of monsters every minute dixi buys illegaly possesed chain armor worth 40 gp from characters under level2!
massive negligence on working with rookgaard and incrementing respawn rate to a better way instead of this level 1 everywhere.

this is same rook as kingdomswap had XD essa ek ots lets go boys buy bot for 6 months already and sell gps on fb groups
500 of players gonna be eks and bot 24/7 u will have 3 rotworms an hour if ur lucky so gold gonna be $40 per 200gps next few days
profitando boyzz

mobs have literally 0 defence u delete wasps with two hits xD

gm removed wall so ppl made carlin sword quest and chain armor on 20 characters then after 1h decided its too op and blocked exit with new wall xD

gm removed wall so ppl made carlin sword quest and chain armor on 20 characters then after 1h decided its too op and blocked exit with new wall xD
bro this server is corrupted just vodkagun

nice free gps sell chain armor in main buy barbarian axe and top 50 highscore all knights in 24h
but its ok need buy prem to access edron so gm is happy$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
stonks.jpg

hey owner can i invest in ur server? buy stocks?
sounds like good idea for future of otservers, before server start u can invest in server and buy stocks then u get % of revenue.
genius plan pm me make it true see u kind regards mr warren

nice free gps sell chain armor in main buy barbarian axe and top 50 highscore all knights in 24h
but its ok need buy prem to access edron so gm is happy$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
stonks.jpg

hey owner can i invest in ur server? buy stocks?
sounds like good idea for future of otservers, before server start u can invest in server and buy stocks then u get % of revenue.
genius plan pm me make it true see u kind regards mr warren
you sell fishing rods and chain armors on rook

its even better cuz u can sell 3 chain armors to get 1 platinum and 10 fishing rods to get 3 platinums so ppl left rook with like 3k-6k depending on how hard they farm these quests

some ppl recorded waypoints on cave bot because it seems nothing is blocked on this ot and probably rush on mc to do these quests i doubt they were checking anything one guy for 40min running around rook with rainbow outfit script before they banned him...

you sell fishing rods and chain armors on rook

its even better cuz u can sell 3 chain armors to get 1 platinum and 10 fishing rods to get 3 platinums so ppl left rook with like 3k-6k depending on how hard they farm these quests

some ppl recorded waypoints on cave bot because it seems nothing is blocked on this ot and probably rush on mc to do these quests i doubt they were checking anything one guy for 40min running around rook with rainbow outfit script before they banned him...
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i see logic of 0.8x loot now, he made deal with arkilys and rafal so they give him 20% of profit from bots and he creates server with 0.8x loot so u have to bot

genius owner genius 100% if he run for president i vote for him

this is same rook as kingdomswap had XD essa ek ots lets go boys buy bot for 6 months already and sell gps on fb groups
500 of players gonna be eks and bot 24/7 u will have 3 rotworms an hour if ur lucky so gold gonna be $40 per 200gps next few days
profitando boyzz
The rook killed that ots they shouldve increase spawnrate for everything 20lvl same day(while 90% of online is on rookgaard) ? Dead ot

Last edited:
The rook killed that ots they shouldve increase spawnrate for everything 20lvl same day(while 90% of online is on rookgaard) ? Dead ot
agreed it was insane with ppl blocking 1x troll/rat/snake spawns with mc. 1 creature every 5 min was a dream.
I rly liked the server in itself, the coin stuff was weird and prem was like $500? in the beginning XD shame shame

this server seems to be same thing, buy prem or fight with 500 guys over 10 rats every hour at facc spawns

agreed it was insane with ppl blocking 1x troll/rat/snake spawns with mc. 1 creature every 5 min was a dream.
I rly liked the server in itself, the coin stuff was weird and prem was like $500? in the beginning XD shame shame

this server seems to be same thing, buy prem or fight with 500 guys over 10 rats every hour at facc spawns
simulation

80% of guys are on a bot 0 bans for them. Admins prefer to ban a random guy with weird nicknames Oo

Corrupted gm (you know his nick) is already selling "Treasura Items" and other shit with health/mana regen and "life amulets" that make players dont lose equipment and skills XDDDDD. we were expecting bugs but as always one gm aka sell premium items aka leecher aka looking for programmer since 2006 selling players emails and items on black market,

iMHbucA.png

nice ots 1x exp skills and 0.8x loot so u have to buy items from owner
how unexpected

80% of guys are on a bot 0 bans for them. Admins prefer to ban a random guy with weird nicknames Oo

Corrupted gm (you know his nick) is already selling "Treasura Items" and other shit with health/mana regen and "life amulets" that make players dont lose equipment and skills XDDDDD. we were expecting bugs but as always one gm aka sell premium items aka leecher aka looking for programmer since 2006 selling players emails and items on black market,

iMHbucA.png
nice cropping but we can see there is more boxes to press after store in your client so its fake gg

1713074101900.png
real client has only 4 buttons ur has 5

1713090649155.png

is selling players e-mails even legal?

ok gm told us that we accepted rules that our emails phone numbers etc can be used for marketing and hes not selling our emails but his entire server with client e-mails etc for future marketing xd
1713093107103.png
the same rules we got on treasura xD

Last edited:
i should create account because i need to buy new bike and maybe will receive good offer
server is a joke but complaining about selling data is just a stupid thing (even posting a screen from discord, irony xD)

nice cropping but we can see there is more boxes to press after store in your client so its fake gg

View attachment 83764
real client has only 4 buttons ur has 5
I have a bot injected into the client, running since the server launch and one GM (you know the database guy) still sold Treasura Helmet and amulet to me imagine

Here's decrypted client, they do not have antibot, gorgo says on discord everything protected yes yes yes yes yes yes true no joke

1713103497528.png

Attachments

• treasura-decrypted.zip
    25.9 MB · Views: 41 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
After 2 deads, 20 kicks GM Closed server without saying anything and i couldnt even get loot xD also premium price is a joke

After 2 deads, 20 kicks GM Closed server without saying anything and i couldnt even get loot xD also premium price is a joke
pacc price? Bro, treasura items price is a joke!

anyway they can close, gm will sell database like his other servers and he ok #truestory

qYDMayw.png

Back