• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Treasura |Long term x1| Start 12/04/2024 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://treasura.online/
Server Address
treasura.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Refresh what? Refresh more bugs? Refresh spoof chars? Refresh more donators? Refresh vodka bottle or ak47 gun?
Just shut down the server and walk away with whatever little pride you have left

why there was teamviewer in new treasura client? xD selling emails and players passwords isnt enough income?

why there was teamviewer in new treasura client? xD selling emails and players passwords isnt enough income?

Wtf? Can you post proof of what you found please.

To be clear, I'm not defending the server owner, this server is utter shit and why anyone plays this download & run buggy garbage mess of a server and client is beyond me. However some proof of this would be great cause if this is true then this server needs to be emptied and removed from server gala.

Btw isn't this server partially owned by a streamer? Who was it again?

Wtf? Can you post proof of what you found please.

To be clear, I'm not defending the server owner, this server is utter shit and why anyone plays this download & run buggy garbage mess of a server and client is beyond me. However some proof of this would be great cause if this is true then this server needs to be emptied and removed from server gala.

Btw isn't this server partially owned by a streamer? Who was it again?
client wanted access to microphone and camera for some reason i think nobody in treasura staff is capable of making decent client and they might pay/trust random person which will make client with some weird stuff in it

like godvudka trusted some random on trapera once asked him to fix some stuff and gave him gm so he made ssa's 999x

i've played for couple days at launch and once i realised staff started to ban their enemies from other servers for "bot" and it was pretty much impossible to get any feedback for reporting obvious cashmakers i just sold my stuff and quitted so now all info i get is from discord and friends which still playing (theres rumour that some ppl found infinite life fluid on hellgate but it is fixed since few days)

client wanted access to microphone and camera for some reason i think nobody in treasura staff is capable of making decent client and they might pay/trust random person which will make client with some weird stuff in it

like godvudka trusted some random on trapera once asked him to fix some stuff and gave him gm so he made ssa's 999x

i've played for couple days at launch and once i realised staff started to ban their enemies from other servers for "bot" and it was pretty much impossible to get any feedback for reporting obvious cashmakers i just sold my stuff and quitted so now all info i get is from discord and friends which still playing (theres rumour that some ppl found infinite life fluid on hellgate but it is fixed since few days)
Told you dont play here its not nostalgia at all xd
after people started botting it was done.

Last edited:
they are using lootable from 11.00+ rl tibia but they forgot most of mobs got their loot nerfed after update with creature products so for example orc berserker on treasura got something like 1/120 chain armor drop while he had 1/10 normally prior to update

also there should be 3.5gp per kill in just gps(theres less than 0.5gp on avg per kill in pure gp) + chain helmety every 10 zerks or so i've killed like 20 without looting ANY item and by item i mean gold coin, ham, lamp etc

After playing for a week im 100% sure only viable mobs are those which didnt have creature products in their loot table on rl tibia or their creature products were bad anyway

for example just look at ghouls
View attachment 84094
View attachment 84096
keep in mind most monsters like giant spiders/crystal spiders and monsters that could be gfbable (ava, stone shower, gfbs, thunderstorms) thanks to the introduction of the spike were hard nerfed because of that as well, 11.0 monsters have like half the droprate of what they used to have back on 8.0/earlier versions so lootrate isn't even 0.8x but probably realistically 0.4x

Can any moderator of this forum make cleaning in this thread please? Or you will let people writing fake informations about servers? Just read few messages of @Adposatnr seriously..

Can any moderator of this forum make cleaning in this thread please? Or you will let people writing fake informations about servers? Just read few messages of @Adposatnr seriously..
can u prove ur point somehow?

btw "LONG TERM LOW RATE SERIOUS SERVER" list of bugs on release (gods know how many still there)
1714843619278.png
1714843640763.png
1714843653839.png
1714843677461.png
1714843703325.png

and so on so on sadly u can post only 5 screens XD

my favorite ones are those like "fixed paladins skilling with small stones" because ONLY blood hit counted for progress xDDD even tho u made sure

OR fixing hellheim access but not checking tyrsung for next few days or fixing digging holes on treasure island but completly ignoring fact that u need specific map to do so not those sold by npc

Why dont you disprove it? @Adposatnr provided A LOT of information and made many claims. So did other people.
You havent refuted even one of them.

So I can make shit dl and run server then when people point out its shit I just cry MOD PLZ REMOVE? This is not your server where you can just ban people that speak the truth. Luckily this is an open forum.

So if it is bug list, it is not fake information and you are fine with helping us, GOOD FRIEND :) But don't you dare speak bad about on server!1!1!1!1 Fake info11!!!!1111!!!

what? I'm the author of DLL extension that will be used here on top of cipsoft client, so unless you will show any proof, it's just a lie
its profesorek it must be true!!1!!1
q

i wouldnt bother responding to any of them there is more of them and they are way more ignorant.
Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
the weight checks out.

there is no point catering to his needs he acts like a massive child that "rules his little castle of discord of choroszcza" and bans anyone who behaves just like him but towards himself.
you would really be surprised what element is a part of this "mental hospital of energy field guild"

1714919742258.png

Last edited:
what? I'm the author of DLL extension that will be used here on top of cipsoft client, so unless you will show any proof, it's just a lie
so why u guys released client which was instantly removed by antivirus and even if u could open it there was debug? it was removed literally few hours after server save

so why u guys released client which was instantly removed by antivirus and even if u could open it there was debug? it was removed literally few hours after server save
they are doing you a favour.

It seems they're using the base I posted for download on Treasure, but they haven't called me to join the team. Considering I'm a bug-solving machine, haha.

Back