• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] Exodis - second edition - 18 September 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://exodis.eu/
Server Address
exodis.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
ye :/ even tho server was really interesting to play in... Maybe he made some enemies or ddosers want money from him.. not sure but i think someone does ddos
Post automatically merged:

server start tomorrow at 12 :D i have big feeling that its gonna be shit like before

Last edited:
Nice 50 points XD
You did not buy/receive any item or PACC.

Your premium points: 2
Bouught shit before your server got ddosed and boom 2 not 50 :D

it say I have 0 point anyway xD

down again?

Last edited:
Yeah, id like to know what the problem is, whether it's a hosting problem, ddos or the server itself makes it crash

i changed outfit and instantly after server crashed - dunno if its related

you can crash some servers by doing things like stacking many containers inside themselves etc

website is back

Last edited:
could be better communication, but guessing he have some other things to take care of right now haha

Server is pure scam, can't login to my acc, but acc number and email is used. 😂

just make a new account, guessing he changed pws on all old accounts to preserve them. He's trying to find out what causes the crashes atm so server was open and worked for like 30min but now crashed again

Back