• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] Exodis - second edition - 18 September 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://exodis.eu/
Server Address
exodis.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
Should probably open wednesday instead
After that many fails, the middle of the week its the worse date to open finally stable server. Imma do everything to bring back all players who already quit. We'll have 2 streamers also from friday. So it have to be friday, the more you wait, the more you want the server!

wish u the best of luck ;) After this many fails... but atleast u care about server and do update it

Recommended! Had real fun in last time.
Balanced vocations,really active support staff!
Gonna join with my guild for sure!!!
Ready to make sum Action and Videos ;))

Guys i just want to ask you to give last chance Exodis ;) If you already quit, make character and don't be mad. We failed, but the real tibian player should... "Never back down"!

server working = admin off,0 updates ,0 help ,0 bug fixes... PK system bugged... and much more

Yeah I agree, the server is very good but the administration is always offline.
They are never there to help in-game and they answer 10 hours on Discord. With this kind of support this server will die by itself pretty quickly.

+ The website is VERY poorly updated with important information... I found out by accident that Golden account gives you a chance to take "Second task". Its not written on the Golden Account description on website - only insiders know about it and I find it the biggest advantage.
Very unprofessional server, but fun to play for a few days...

++ website is missing so much shit they updated... new monsters and new loots,new online map (this one is not updated)
and so much ingame
Post automatically merged:

and tasks should have x3 times bigger killing number... else you can just exp by doing them nonstop.. it wont take long for ppl to make cashmakers and just make scripts so they get best set in like 3 days

Last edited:
@irelis11
please add some randomness to mwall duration like +/- 1 second to prevent bot scripts casting walls in 0.0001 second on wars

Basically, the server have a very good map and balanced rates. But that's the end of the good things about it.
It is very unfair because of poor administration - as I mentioned earlier the task system is favorizing players who know that Golden account gives you as second task slot. Second thing is that when you take/report the tasks in a specified order, you are able to do the same task twice in 1 day (it should be impossible according to website:
1601895732607.png
The owner of the server keeps acting like a clown and say "it's not a bug - it's a feature".

Second thing is that the admninistration is NEVER online on the server. I didnt see any GM message on game-chat, Help channel etc, no GM in-game whatsoever. He just started the server and that's it.
Simple things that was supposed to be added is taking AGES to implement... (still cant see task amount in highscores and GM said it will be available 3 days ago)... Well nobody needs it now anyway because only players from previous edition and friends of GM know the trick from the beginning of this post, so they are going to win OP items anyway.

To sum up if anyone wants to start playing
+VERY nice rpg map
+Balanced rates and task rewards
-VERY bad and inactive administration
-8.6 version, everyone running with perfect Elfbot scripts etc... Would be fun to play on this map on 7.4 or 8.0 with antibot client :)

It is nice server and it would have great future with fixed op bugs (tasks n more),updated website,active admins and weekly updates. Seems like this server just needs new admin

Basically, the server have a very good map and balanced rates. But that's the end of the good things about it.
It is very unfair because of poor administration - as I mentioned earlier the task system is favorizing players who know that Golden account gives you as second task slot. Second thing is that when you take/report the tasks in a specified order, you are able to do the same task twice in 1 day (it should be impossible according to website:
View attachment 50413
The owner of the server keeps acting like a clown and say "it's not a bug - it's a feature".

Second thing is that the admninistration is NEVER online on the server. I didnt see any GM message on game-chat, Help channel etc, no GM in-game whatsoever. He just started the server and that's it.
Simple things that was supposed to be added is taking AGES to implement... (still cant see task amount in highscores and GM said it will be available 3 days ago)... Well nobody needs it now anyway because only players from previous edition and friends of GM know the trick from the beginning of this post, so they are going to win OP items anyway.

To sum up if anyone wants to start playing
+VERY nice rpg map
+Balanced rates and task rewards
-VERY bad and inactive administration
-8.6 version, everyone running with perfect Elfbot scripts etc... Would be fun to play on this map on 7.4 or 8.0 with antibot client :)
9.1 or smt like that version doesnt have bot either

They should rework tasks for sure... they are like from 7.x tibia... and should make them harder.. not that ppl can make x50 tasks a day... maybe not 200 dls but 2000 or more... else ppl will get levels too fast just from tasks

XD BEST UPDATE .... 1) your friends abused broken task system to get top 1 level 2) dont have money... so we added soft boots that nobody asked for so you get cash or so u can give your friends soft boots for free!!! BEST SERVER 2k20!!! I SWEAR MAN xD

next update -> We added boss items to shop cuz our friend got 1 of them from boss and they want rest of the items

how about banning them for abusing TASK exploit/bug? Not possiibole... how could u ban your friends that got already 10k points for nothing

XD BEST UPDATE .... 1) your friends abused broken task system to get top 1 level 2) dont have money... so we added soft boots that nobody asked for so you get cash or so u can give your friends soft boots for free!!! BEST SERVER 2k20!!! I SWEAR MAN xD

next update -> We added boss items to shop cuz our friend got 1 of them from boss and they want rest of the items

how about banning them for abusing TASK exploit/bug? Not possiibole... how could u ban your friends that got already 10k points for nothing

We was always doing limited time offers in shop. If you know nothing about server and administration, dont talk please. Also hope you're happy, your character Tommy boy will be deleted shortly. Reason: making fake guilds trying to receive free points like a poor chancerđź‘Ś

my team was joining but they quit after your server failed to start for 3 or more times. 3 of us joined and only me stayed,but thanks

Back