• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.60] NERAVIA RPG CUSTOM MAP | 1 Jan 2023 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://neravia.eu
Server Address
neravia.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

Dibis

Reaction score

[01.01.2023 at 18:00 CET]

Last edition lasted over 180 days.
This edition will last one year. Don't worry about the server going down.

Neravia.eu - 8.60

The REAL RPG.

Hello!
Another "boring" announcement, another word-playing game to invite you to play our server.
You pre-rate server by annoucement, so if it's weak, probably server is weak too and don't even worth looking at site.
In this advertisement I will try to show you the most important aspects of Neravia.

3.PNG

IP: neravia.eu
Acc: neravia.eu

Neravia 8.60 is next edition of classic RPG server. It is one of the best RPG servers in the world. You can find here many different quests and missions, starting from easy quest for newcomers, ending on funny and cult quests like PoI, Inqusition, HoTA, Demon Oak, Annihilator, DHQ, Warth of Emperor and many, many others.

Map probably is known for old players. It have been made from scratch, it's unique. Everything is made in medieval style. You can find many good quests from real tibia (just because they are good) like: Annihilator, Inqusition, Pits of Inferno, Demon Helmet Quest, Ultimate Challenge. Besides this, there is so many missions here, that you will never find on other servers! We always try to add something new here, our team reads players opinion every day - Neravia was, is and will be for players.

1.png

Experience rate is staged. It's low, but tested. It gives you fast start, and then it becomes to lower. Players can recieve much experience from making tasks or everyday quests.

Experience rate starts from 6x, and ends on 2x.

Level 8-20 - 6x
Level 21-50 - 5x
Level 51-70 - 4x
Level 71-100 - 3x
Level 101- MAX 2x
This stage can change at any time up to the start.

Overall, the map is rather small, but we have 26 locations and a multitude of areas for hunting. Let me remind you , we did it from scratch. This is not a stupid compilation of what we find on the forum!
Loot: 1x, with several events and prizes from bosses. It is low simply because the joy of hunting disappears when filling end of the second backpack with magic plate armor after a half-hour demon hunt. Loot is also adapter by the engine, so do not worry that it will be like on RL Tibia.

9.PNG

8.PNG

7.PNG

Magic Level - 3x and going down to 2x.
Skills - 8x and going down to 2x.

SKILLS:

8 - 40 8x
41 - 60 5x
61 -70 4x
81 - 90 3x
91 - MAX 2x

MLVL :
3x - 2x

As We wrote above, rates are not so big, but all spells are professionally balanced, so do not worry that you will hit for 30 on 40 magic level.
Weapons and runes are without level limitation!

After last complainement of low level players we also have introduced new frag system:
3 Frags - RS

Protection Level is set to 30. In this time you are blessed and don’t lose equipment.

We provide advanced task system.

During the firstedition spell formula was rebalanced and loot too.
We introduce custom addon system with addon bonuses.
For guilds that like to play and fun, we've introduced the guild war system.

Other amenities introduced:

-Live Cast system.
-Item Auctions system.
-Loot and Task channel.
-Offline Training.

We do not have a sms shop with equipment (only special items).
We give the opportunity to support the server before Donate.

We invite you! – neravia.eu

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the best server and map RPG.
Neravia - thank you for start this RPG. I love this map and people who played in this server!

BUMP! START 30.12.2022 [18:00] Create Account and have Fun!

Last edited:
START 22:30 !!! WE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS AND NOW ALL ITS OK!
Post automatically merged:

How you can't have DDOs protection. Jeez. it's 2022. How many servers instant RIP cuzz of attacks. Get u shit together if u wanna host a project like this.

How can a paladin already have dist 43 (33 advancements) and me as a knight only axe 16 (6 advances), was on trainers first min on start. My shield goes quicker then my weapon skills. And the speed is 100% not x8 at my current staging. ur skilling is not right for sure. Fix this things man, it's annoying and it could had seen by you with one small test. it's really lazy u put it online with this kind of easy to find bugs.

Was really looking foward to play this server, but I can't understand why it's lack on professional development. Decent DDos protection and if the CORE functionality isn't right (skill mech.), it's an instant no-go to play any further.

Server will not come up anymore?

Your knight stay and not attack, only defense... Look in training room.
Others players skill working greate. BUMP!

START 22:30 !!! WE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS AND NOW ALL ITS OK!

Your knight stay and not attack, only defense... Look in training room.
Others players skill working greate. BUMP!
Nope wasn't the case. It was even more stupit, I picked sorcerer instead of knight HAHA. rofl. didnt checked seen it just now, really stupit. For everything a first time. Jeez. sorry my bad.

Down again bro ? damn. :(

Are you trolling us? why ur server can't stay on ? whats going on. I really had to level 3 times to level 10 this evening. U will delete all accounts again ? Launch the server for another time with all accounts deleted 1h later? u wasting my time. thanks. im out not comming back. Server is not recommended lack of professional team, no DDOS protection. Server crashing every 5 min, losing progress all the time. Accounts got deleted 3 times since server is released 6 hours ago. Horrible, absolute horrible.

Last edited:
Nope wasn't the case. It was even more stupit, I picked sorcerer instead of knight HAHA. rofl. didnt checked seen it just now, really stupit. For everything a first time. Jeez. sorry my bad.

Down again bro ? damn. :(

Are you trolling us? why ur server can't stay on ? whats going on. I really had to level 3 times to level 10 this evening. U will delete all accounts again ? Launch the server for another time with all accounts deleted 1h later? u wasting my time. thanks. im out not comming back. Server is not recommended lack of professional team, no DDOS protection. Server crashing every 5 min, losing progress all the time. Accounts got deleted 3 times since server is released 6 hours ago. Horrible, absolute horrible.

Server have DDOS - problem crash = script in creaturescripts...
New data start - 01.01.2023.

Server have DDOS - problem crash = script in creaturescripts...
New data start - 01.01.2023.
How late u will release tomorrow? it's a holiday day hope u will release morning, begin afternoon.

u have hosting with DDos protection ? otherwise same will happen again...

Bro just stop. stop this nonsense why u can't keep ur server alive longer then 5 min? u said u handeld. why u still didnt handeld ur shit. Buy DDOS protection or u can schedule a new start date every 4 times a week.

U did a test server right? how in earth it's possible, ur test server went well ? and ur main release can't stay on for 5 min cuzz of errors in monster scripts? hoooowwww I can't get it.

Last edited:
No problem when guy posted about who's waiting for legendary neravia rpg ots in polish language section, after 1-2 posts with msg "nobody", he deleted his thread
+ advertising thread on multi account
Don't worry about the server going down.
Server can't go down if it doesn't start 5Head

Bro just stop. stop this nonsense why u can't keep ur server alive longer then 5 min? u said u handeld. why u still didnt handeld ur shit. Buy DDOS protection or u can schedule a new start date every 4 times a week.

U did a test server right? how in earth it's possible, ur test server went well ? and ur main release can't stay on for 5 min cuzz of errors in monster scripts? hoooowwww I can't get it.
All working fine.
One of creaturescript (chat) added before test server.
This scipts = problem.
No attack and DDOS.

NOW ALL WORKING GOOD.
LAST EDITION HAVE 180 DAYS AND ZERO CRASHES.