• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Clasera.com RL Map Server 8.0 !

Nuvemem

;]
Reaction score
Hello !

I decided to Bring Up My RL Map Server 8.0 Project !
It's realy serious server which will be online long time.

SERVER WILL BE ONLINE In Friday at 20:00 :)
so be ready :]

Main Informations :

ACC : clasera.com
IP : clasera.com

Server is running 24/7 on Our good dedicate server which will provide us help in case of UDP floods ( DDOS Attacks ).

My father bought Dedicate server for his company, but they are using only 10%. So 90% is useless for them. I talked with Him about Server and He agreed. So I don't need to pay for this.
Server doesn't has any Donations at All ! So All of You can be the best!

Server Informations :

Exp Stages :

8 to 60 - 80
61 to 100 - 65
101 to 130 - 40
131 to 150- 30
151 to 170 - 20
171 to 200 - 8
201 and Above - 5

Rates :

Loot : 2x
Skills : 30x
Magic Level - 10x

Commands :

!online = Check How Many Playing Atm.
!uptime = Check How Many Hours Server is Running.
!frags = Check How Many Frags You Have.
!buyhouse = Buy House.
!aol = Buy AOL. (50k)
!food = Buy 100 Brown Mushrooms. (1000gp)
!rope = Buy Rope. (50gp)
!shovel = Buy Shovel. (50gp)

If You have any questions to Me, feel free to ask on MSN :
[email protected]

Kind Regards,
CM Nighter !

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but I've wathced some of your screenshots... if you want to call it serious, fix like real addon system and no Djinn in thais depot etc

If you wan't I can even give you a better map of 8.0

I'm not sure, but I've wathced some of your screenshots... if you want to call it serious, fix like real addon system and no Djinn in thais depot etc

If you wan't I can even give you a better map of 8.0

Most of players wont do any addon, couse they don't want to collect items.
I've played with many players, on many servers, and all ppl like when djin is near, couse they don't want to search djin in ank.

Most of players wont do any addon, couse they don't want to collect items.
I've played with many players, on many servers, and all ppl like when djin is near, couse they don't want to search djin in ank.

he clearly said that you call this server serious, but when you got that kind of things it's NOT serious in any way, if you think they shouldn't goto ankrahmun for djinn for an example.

he clearly said that you call this server serious, but when you got that kind of things it's NOT serious in any way, if you think they shouldn't goto ankrahmun for djinn for an example.

Serious, i mean that it will be online, long time.
Without lags etc.

K first impression, level 80 ed cant sd down a 25 knight because the mana reg/health reg is too high xD

OMG, are you kidding me?

if u think that, GZ PVP SKILL !
it's impossible...

No I'm not kidding you. Some guy went to cycs in thais and started sding me. With the high mana reg (I can spamm exuras all the time) and the health reg I can survive his sds.

Edit: Btw this is not rl map. Takes me 30 sec to walk throught "ank desert" and its just random mountains. And the spawns are misplaced (for example only one ank dlair and it has 2 entrances)...

just write custom rl map if you want to but its definately not the real tibia map.

No I'm not kidding you. Some guy went to cycs in thais and started sding me. With the high mana reg (I can spamm exuras all the time) and the health reg I can survive his sds.

Edit: Btw this is not rl map. Takes me 30 sec to walk throught "ank desert" and its just random mountains. And the spawns are misplaced (for example only one ank dlair and it has 2 entrances)...

just write custom rl map if you want to but its definately not the real tibia map.

ppl like hpmana regenerate.

anyway, find a better rl map on 8.0 which was released...

Back