• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom] Naruto Story

@Minti
Hello. I am aware that more attractions need to be done for high-level players.
We will work on it. The characters will also be improved. more balanced. Currently, as the main creator of the server, I admit that I am resting and that I feel comfortable with fewer players. In a situation when I gain strength - I will expand the game extremely strongly and I will announce changes on the website, on Facebook and here on the forum too. Thank you for your kind words and have a nice game and I assure you that I will deal with the topics you have discussed soon.

so is there any chance to get some attention here; after certain level tops just don't let you develop further, they wanna keep server for them it's aight but so toxic.

any chance for you to open a non pvp version? i want to still play your server but they just wont let us play further

bro, time is here and now, put leaf mode or second serv D:

Last edited:
Hello i heard about a EXP bonuses for newcomers and skill bonuses?

??

Last edited:
Hello.
Yes, we are getting ready for the new season in which new players will get bonuses to experience, loot and skills.
#Edit: Please note that the new season for us is not about deleting characters and restarting the game, but adding new things, refining and improving. We have recently fixed a lot of bugs and optimized the game to make the game even smoother and more fun.
These are only changes from the last 4 days:
  • JAR OF THE SAKEGARI SWORD after change of charges, it is immediately visible on hovering over. You no longer need to close and open backpack.
  • More precise indication of the waiting time to logout and the bonus exp time.
  • Attack Speed fixed for dist weapons on short distance.
  • Showing in real time stun status icon
  • Kawarimi no jutsu cooldown specified until the log disappears.
  • Portable water field scroll and explosive clay garuda scroll is casted now on the place of using it.
  • Kakashi: Rassenga damage increased by 10% and cooldown increased from 6 to 8 sec.
  • After story mission 60, fighting with Yamato, players can fight him again by sparring.
  • Added conditions panel to HUD around the character.
  • Added rows/columns feature to the spellbar.
and there will be many more.
instagram41.png

There will also be many new features in the game, including new characters, items, monster, mission and summon.
However, we want everything to be refined. Refined enough for every player to find something for themselves, which will ensure time of gameplay at the highest possible level. The date we have given is an estimate and I am already able to say that it is not real.

In a few days will we be able to provide the actual, real date and we will slowly reveal secrets about new features that I mentioned.
Please be patient and understanding.

Thank you,
Adrik

Last edited:
Yes, that's right. We announce that the new season will start today at 18:00 CEST.

New players receive a bonus to experience and skills.
There's new summon, Monkey King, new monster, Monkey Prince and new features, such as hiding creatures by name in the battle module and setting chat transparency.
4 new characters are available right now.
More info:

There's also a contest to win Naruto LED lamp and NSC (Premium points):

Thank you,
Adrik

so is there any chance to get some attention here; after certain level tops just don't let you develop further, they wanna keep server for them it's aight but so toxic.
any chance for you to open a non pvp version? i want to still play your server but they just wont let us play further
bro, time is here and now, put leaf mode or second serv D:
@Minti Forgive me for taking so long. I forgot to inform you that leaf mode was launched 3 months ago.

In the meantime, the hotfix entered right after the start of the new season (I would like to remind you that for us the new season is not a reset, but the bonuses for new players and expansion of the game content):
  • Corrected markers on the minimap.
  • New characters swimming graphics added.
  • Monkey Prince added to absorb list of jar of the Sakegari sword.
  • Improved pearls inserted into items.
  • Fixed some blocking items that shouldn't block.
  • First Hokage's true appearance added.
  • Ino: Shinten Bunshin no Jutsu fixed.
  • Slow fixed.
  • Sakura: Enhanced Strength refined.
  • With the Katon nature or with any known katon jutsu, we can light the campfire.
  • New characters jutsu are described on website. Staff information and screens on website updated.
instagram49.png

and 3 game patches:
  • Kankuro and Sasori Hasshabutsu refined. The gas is characterized by 20% cauterization (reduces heal of targets).
  • Sasori: Kugutsu no Jutsu refined.
  • Task fix.
  • Tutorials on website updated (Thanks to Right).
  • If we do not have a specific Hokage necklace for our level, but better, it is also accepted as protection against loss on death.
  • Talent Defender #5 no longer stun immuned.
  • Chakra Rod on Rhino spot cooldown increased from 10s to 100s.
  • Kai auto action does not pop up anymore if we do not know the jutsu.
  • Rhino always have a red skull after destroying the chains.
  • Map corrections.
  • New 3 story missions:
  • Snake's hideout!
  • Is Sai a traitor?
  • Reunion!
  • Graphically improved spot with Sasori.
  • Shadow floor intensity is now able to set in options.
  • Opacity added for summons in options.
  • Leaf mode icon added to online list.
  • More extensive ability to shrink the game window so that the windows do not cover the game window.
  • Auto actions moved so that they are not hidden behind the windows.
  • In case of death by a team member or when the opponent is too strong and the dying person has a skull - he is not subject to protection against level loss.
  • Kankuro: puppets target dist changed to 1 sqm.
  • After the shippuuden saga, puppets jump to the enemy when summon.
  • Shino: Mushi Yose no Jutsu now also summons insects from lvl 60.
    Mushi Kame no Jutsu is changed to a tornado of insects. Requires summoned insects. The jutsu lasts 3.6s and can damage 7 times during this time.
  • Sasori hiruko outfit graphically improved.
instagram50.png

• Konohamaru: Katon Karyu Endan fixed.
  • Orochimaru: Mandara no Jin, Kuchiyose Rashomon and Futon Daitoppa fixed.
  • Ino: Doton Renga no Jutsu fixed.
  • Team chat enabled. Requires testing.
  • Client optimization, more fps.
  • Lock button added to backpacks, Kakuzu Heart.
And the last patch, a patch with some unimportant changes and one serious, amazing, revolutionary feature, the Ninja Metapod skin.
Nevertheless, we invite you to familiarize yourself with the changes, like promotion on premium account -20%:
  • We lower the health bar and nick summons when changing their size in the options.
  • Added option to set animated texts duration.
  • Sai book added to Danzo Shimura loot.
  • Client optimization, more fps, fast like Sonic the Hedgehog.
  • Tobi and Izumo Kamizuki NPC's are selling now rank skins. You still need rank points to put them on. This will enable us to make many types of hero and criminal skins in the future.
  • Leaf mode is completely unavailable at level 1000+. When you try to use leaf mode then, you get the Ninja Metapod skin. It is animated and it glows!
  • Temari: Okamaitachi fixed.
  • Vip list limit increased from 30 to 40.
  • Kiba: Chou Garouga turn user into the two headed dog during the time where he stays immune.
  • Offline training everybody's Naruto's outfit bug fixed.
  • Slot ring added on character pages on the website.
  • The number of online players and the number of training players on the website status.
  • Promotion on premium account -20% until the end of the week!
instagram51.png

Thank you,
Adrik

Last edited:
Planning opening new Naruto Story server with Brasil friendly ping
more info at website and fansite
Fansite: Log into Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NarutoStoryFP)
Discord: Join the Naruto Story Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/fy95tay5)
unknown.png

The new server will be opened at next friday at 16:00 UTC -3 and 21:00 CEST
more info at website and fansite
Fansite: Log into Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NarutoStoryFP)
Discord: Join the Naruto Story Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/fy95tay5)
unknown.png

Last edited:
is there a way not to wait SEVERAL DAYS for donation? or free premium days when u start on new server? like we really wanna play but lacking half mlvl speed and all those benefits til we get donations in sounds so wack

@Ftilt @Shunner
A donation is when you pay someone and don't expect anything, for example to a streamer or donate money to charity.
In online games, you BUY in-game goods.
Payments are made automatically, but only through the Paypal system. If you care about time, I recommend using it.

The new server just started 12.08.2022. I saw there were having issues with lag, there is a new system auto cast which allows you to spam spells. There are over 200 people using this new feature and probably making the server lag. I talked to the administrator and they said they are working on it. We can only wait patiently and not get frustrated, server will be enjoyable to play very soon. Can you unban me please? Better Call Trusa, Better Call Trashmen

Last edited:
This server is amazing a met here a lot of friends from poland, br and mexico, its amazing this is only a game and i wanna waste all of my day here.
Mechanics included in this server omg u can jump in tibia u can fly on a hawk swim on a boat :eek:
Graphic side of this game omg ulalala delicious.
Administration here are always kind and helpfull :)
I recommend this server for everyone :)
Mati from Tibia

This server is amazing a met here a lot of friends from poland, br and mexico, its amazing this is only a game and i wanna waste all of my day here.
Mechanics included in this server omg u can jump in tibia u can fly on a hawk swim on a boat :eek:
Graphic side of this game omg ulalala delicious.
Administration here are always kind and helpfull :)
I recommend this server for everyone :)
Mati from Tibia
The server looks p2w but I'll give it a go as a free player

Edit: LOL You have to pay to train so that you can play. What is this master microtransaction shit lol

Last edited:
The server looks p2w but I'll give it a go as a free player

Edit: LOL You have to pay to train so that you can play. What is this master microtransaction shit lol
Please verify the topic before writing nonsense.
You can pay with in-game currency to train offline. If you want to train online, turn off the offline training window, upośledziu.

Please verify the topic before writing nonsense.
You can pay with in-game currency to train offline. If you want to train online, turn off the offline training window, upośledziu.
They managed to turn a part of the game that should not be part of the game into a microtransaction lol, upośledziu.
Regardless of whether you can pay with in game or not, the costs with in game money are so high. A low level could not afford them right of the bat. Which means it encourages pay to win activity. (you gain heavy advantage over other players if you pay money).
And why on earth does it cost more money to pay for more hours than one hour at a time. lol.

upośledziu.PNG

Not only that, you also need to pay for premium to be able to keep up with premium players. Premium is not an addition or a feature. It becomes a necessity. Premium also gives you double the amount of offline training. But premium is not enough because you still have to pay with real money to train offline. L-M-A-O
upośledziu1.PNG
upośledziuupośledziuupośledziu.PNG
Apparently you are also blocked from developing certain skills unless you are premium. Literally the definition of pay2win.

Let alone the other items you can buy in game for real money. Can you get these items with in game currency? kojudo.
upośledziu2.PNG

Was really hoping for your answer, upośledzeniu.

And check this out!!! even better, you can't even train online because it kicks you out for afk. Further pushing the pay2win agenda.
kojudodemerda.PNG
pssst it only warns you when you have 3 minutes left btw.

Last edited:
And why on earth does it cost more money to pay for more hours than one hour at a time. lol.
You say some stupid things, at the very beginning you have already mixed up something, so I do not read on, but I will quickly refer to what I have read.
unknown.png

As I see, the more hours the cheaper.
In the screen you send it's 8% cheaper in this case:
1 hour = 100 gp
8 hours = 736 gp

Forgive me, but I didn't feel like reading the rest of your message, but you probably deduced something stupid as well.

You say some stupid things, at the very beginning you have already mixed up something, so I do not read on, but I will quickly refer to what I have read.
unknown.png

As I see, the more hours the cheaper.
In the screen you send it's 8% cheaper in this case:

Forgive me, but I didn't feel like reading the rest of your message, but you probably deduced something stupid as well.
Of course you'd neglect the rest of my message. Thank you for proving me right :)

Back