• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Hydera 10.78 [REAL MAP] [ORAMOND][CAST SYSTEM][ROSHAMUUL][GLOOTH FACTORY]

gs1994

Not Like Mark
Reaction score
Hydera

Hydera - server with long story have been finally updated to newest client version. We have done much work to improve this server to be playable for long time, not for a week or some days.

Advantages of Hydera:
  • Great Map - we got all terains including the newest Roshamuul and Oramond. We also have the Seacrest Grounds and Glooth Factory on Oramond!
  • Achievements - you can get more than 250 unique achievements. They are possible to get from Quests, Events or some stupid things, like opening window 100x.
  • Live Streams - we've finally added the live stream system to our server. You can broadcast you gameplay online!
  • Balance - we've tested our balance of profession many hours. And we are sure, that all professions are balanced. Every profession have good and bad sides.
  • Quests - we've added 99% of quests. Most of them are only addition to server like The New Frontier or Goroma Quest. But there are some quests, which must be made to get access to some terains of map like The Inquisition.
  • Server Site - we've rewrited many code of our site. Now it looks more realistic. We've added new forum, which you don't must register. You just need to be logged on your account on site.
  • DDoS Protection - our server is hosted in Hosteam. 99% of DDoS attacks are blocked in 1 seconds from start. Also, they are helping us with another attacks on dedicated server.
  • Server Rates - we've hope, that new server rates will be good for everyone. For players, which want's to make quests and for everyone, who love to fight with another in guild wars or just kill somebody. More can you find Here.
IP: hydera.net
Port:7171

Client: 10.76 - 10.78
Uptime: 24/7
Map: Real Tibia

From Level To Level Experience Rate
1 - 7 - x100
8 - 40 - x150
41 - 70 - x100
71 - 100 - x50
101 - 140 - x25
141 - 170 - x10
171 - 200 - x5
201 - 270 - x3
271 x2

Loot Rate: 3x
Skills: 25x
Magic: 6x
Server type: Pvp 6 kills to red skull/ 10 kills to black skull
Protection level is 40

More:

+ FREE POINTS AT 150, 200, 250 AND 300 LEVEL
+ Seacrest Grounds (All missions)
+ Glooth Factory 100%
+ Arena Quest
+ Anihilator
+ Inquisition
+ Warzones I, II, III
+ Posibility to make Ursagrodon Mount
+ Npc Yasir (Carlin, Ankrahmun or Liberty Bay)
+ The Spikes Area
+ Quest Logs
+ Rottin Wood Task
+ Blood Brothers Quest
+ Shadows of Yalahar Quest
+ Killing In The Name Of...
+ Horestis
+ Tasks Commander Stone
+ Wrath of The Emperor
+ Cast System

reward_chest.png

glooth_factory.png

news_1_1.png

news_1_2.png

news_1_3.png

news_1_4.png

news_1_5.png

start_screen_3.bmp

Big recomended!!!!!!! FULL ROSHAMUUL and ORAMOND ! NICE MONSTERS DAMAGE!" AWESOME SERVER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

If it would be good, then it wouldn't have only 20 ppl online.

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Some suggestions;
1) Don't make yourself the only staff member that is on the OT, you can't deal with all the people that come through to play on it.
2) You seem to pride yourself on having a really solid quest system, yet you sell all the rewards in the store.
3) Points scroll is useless if you can gift your items to players (unless it's different on this OT).
4) Your Evoker outfit is missing from version 10.77. ID 724 and 725.
5) I find it very difficult to believe that your OT is balanced with only you as a staff member (I'm not calling it bad), just difficult.
6) Your website isn't 'scripted' it's stolen from real tibia, you even have the copyright code at the bottom of the website and the screenshot selection from whichever version you stole it from.
7) Your prices are too high for such a little donation. 12 points per donation doesn't even get you anything decent. I'd suggest increasing the prices once you have a larger player base.
8) Your forum post count doesn't work.
9) Your creatures page doesn't even go to the targeted creature, it just redirects to the list of them.

Some suggestions;
1) Don't make yourself the only staff member that is on the OT, you can't deal with all the people that come through to play on it.
2) You seem to pride yourself on having a really solid quest system, yet you sell all the rewards in the store.
3) Points scroll is useless if you can gift your items to players (unless it's different on this OT).
5) I find it very difficult to believe that your OT is balanced with only you as a staff member (I'm not calling it bad), just difficult.
6) Your website isn't 'scripted' it's stolen from real tibia, you even have the copyright code at the bottom of the website and the screenshot selection from whichever version you stole it from.
7) Your prices are too high for such a little donation. 12 points per donation doesn't even get you anything decent. I'd suggest increasing the prices once you have a larger player base.
9) Your creatures page doesn't even go to the targeted creature, it just redirects to the list of them.

It's 10.76-10.78 if I'm not mistaken. Evoker was added in 10.77 so then he wouldn't be able to allow those versions on the server. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Otherwise true words.

It's 10.76-10.78 if I'm not mistaken. Evoker was added in 10.77 so then he wouldn't be able to allow those versions on the server. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Otherwise true words.

You're right! Which adds something to my list:
10) Stick to a single version, I'd say 10.76 if your OT doesn't have the 10.77+ server-sided updates (new outfits, mounts etc...).

You're right! Which adds something to my list:
10) Stick to a single version, I'd say 10.76 if your OT doesn't have the 10.77+ server-sided updates (new outfits, mounts etc...).

Some players don't want to download new client every single update so I only update it, when it's necessary, to other things I will reply later, becouse I have something to do on studies.

// Edit

About counting posts on forum it has been already fixed.

Last edited:
Some players don't want to download new client every single update so I only update it, when it's necessary, to other things I will reply later, becouse I have something to do on studies.

I'm not insulting you or saying the OT is bad. It was merely suggestions to make quality-of-life easier.

Some suggestions;

1. Why? I don't trust anyone from OT area. I spend like 2-4 hours each day on server. Also I got some bug alerts from server on my PC that is 24/7. Also I know most of players on my server.
2. These items are very easy to get from the game, but you need team to kill some bosses, so why someone, who play alone can't get them from marketplace?
3. You can't give someone mount or outfit.
4. ~
5. If you didn't check it, why you ask?
6. Layout is stoled, not code. Also why not real tibia page?
7. I know about it and soon i will make pool about it. And ofcourse, people who already bought points will receive bonus + difference of points.
8. It's working now.
9. I think it's not necessary, but I will update it in free time.

The reward system is finally on Hydera. Now from the strongest bosses, everyone who attack these boss will receive loot. So now everyone will be happy, that he will get something, not only main team killing the boss. The reward system includes for now current bosses: Mad Mage, Orshaabal, Morgaroth, Ghazbaran, Mawhawk, Obujos, Tanjis, Jaul, Zulazza The Corruptor, Zushuka, The Welter and Ferumbras.

Another changes:

• From there is possibility to get achievements "Never Surrender" by killing Sight's of Surrender. Also killing this monster will result of getting 10 inquisition gold.
  • Fixed time of getting the Mouthpiece part on Roshamuul.
  • Fixed multiple map bugs.
  • From now if someone die in room of Horestis, next player will not wait till server save to kill this boss.
  • From now you can see post count on forum page.
  • Corrected Roshamuul spawn (after next server save).Fixed spawns in Rathleton Catacombs, there is less amount of Juggernauts.
reward_chest.png

thnx for it gm!
12:59 Due to dead by connection problems you did not lose any experience. 12:59 Due to dead by connection problems you did not loss your blessings.

B.gif
etween the server saves of June 5 and June 7, all monsters will yield twice the usual amount of experience points will advance twice as fast. The skill progress when training offline won't be doubled. Players more than 350 level will receive experience x3 (the experience will be increased by half).

Happy experience, Hyderians!
Your Hydera Members

Back