• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] MEVISIA 10.98 | REAL MAP | LOW STAGES | RETRO PVP | NO NEW POTIONS

Vxr

Revana.pl
Reaction score
MeVisia.eu starts on January 29 17:00!

MeVisia.eu - This server is offering the game at the highest level, we provide a stable and dynamic server. Our administration ensures good contact and the free, quick response in the game when it comes to mistakes, or contentious situations. We create server designed for long-term play, just because exp, skills, shop and a map are created in this style, the game was not boring, but difficult.
MeVisia Facebook - We invite you to our likes, facebook, so that you can earn premium points in various competitions and news mevisia. Facebook also serves as a quick and direct contact with the administration server!
First Mount: Any player who signed up and will start the game, will get automatically the first time you log reward of Lady Bug Mount Doll, which grants free mount Lady Bug.

We would like to introduce you to important information:
  • The PVP is Retro
  • No new potions,
  • Stone Skin amulet exhaud 6 seconds,
  • We have all the real outfits and mounts to Tibia 10.98,
  • Mounts wins as on rl tibia, in the shop you can buy only premium mounts.
  • Djins buying Items and Rashid are also present as in real tibia.
  • The renewal of stamina on trainers,
  • Global Depo 100%,
  • Equip hotkey,
  • Raids and loot like rl tibia,
  • The main thing for us is that we want to create a server for years, which is why we provide no restarts the server.
Exp Stages:

8-40=60x
41-70=35x
71-90=20x
91-100=15x
101-120=13x
121-140=10x
141-170=7x
171-190=5x
191-205=3x
206-xxx=1.5x

Skill: 20x
Mlvl: 5x
Loot: 2x

IP: mevisia.eu
Port: 7171
Client: 10.96-110:00

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Last edited:
few questions :
do you have to make glooth factory quest?
do you have to make djin quest?
will you pay for countdown on otservlist?

Last edited:
1. We are working on glooth quest, but if we can do it, I can not promise. It is a new ots such also needs time to refine it. Start also prepare, so to refine and develop ots, rarely ots which is perfect right at the first edition.

2. No, the djinn quest will be free, we decided that much not to hinder the game.

3. When it comes to advertising did request, but if the time and resources we allow it, I have no idea.

Definitely going to try to make our server was developed systematically.

about 1st and 2nd

im not really into doing this shitty quest which is basically only running from npc to next npc (boring asf)

about djins, so why dont you put them in city ? it would be too newbie ?

so far i think this ot will be similar to thronx, nice.

about 1st and 2nd

im not really into doing this shitty quest which is basically only running from npc to next npc (boring asf)

about djins, so why dont you put them in city ? it would be too newbie ?

so far i think this ot will be similar to thronx, nice.

If you want djins in city, then go play evo. Guys let's promote this server, teams will join for sure, we need like 1k players :)

If you want djins in city, then go play evo
you dont have to make djin quest so im just asking, if you like to selling loot for 30mins then ok.

i saw few guys from puszejro registered already, maybe veziv and jordi will join too, then it will be best ot at the moment.

So, I agree to someone else's rules?

e377d0f282934bbdb9bbe36ce19e96e1.png

Copying won't take you far, good luck anyway.

Copying won't take you far
i think that owner used bought (?) files for this html or something, im not into making ots so dont really know shit about this, but its more like using old data then copying imo

ANYWAY, WHO READS THE RULES ? :confused:
i didnt even notice that when making account.
its simply oversight, he made this site yesterday i guess

What are you receiving for being first player to join this server? 7 days premium? 1kk at level 8?

I will start promote this server tomorrow, hope everyone will join, and there will not be lags

i hope we will see countdown on otservlist (actually there is masiyah which is already open for like month lol)

Something you need to change if you want players to stay.
  1. Add the new potions.
  2. 6 seconds exahaust on stone skins amulet? Change it.
  3. Dont have alot of pre-missions.

1. new potions are retarded asf, you cant kill fucking mage with ultimate potions which gives too much mana so what the fuck are you talking about
2. you cant even kill knight whos spamming ssa so what the fuck are you talking about

Something you need to change if you want players to stay.
  1. Add the new potions.
  2. 6 seconds exahaust on stone skins amulet? Change it.
  3. Dont have alot of pre-missions.
New potions are fking cancer, because if you have each pot for 400-500 mana, and 4 or 5 guys pot you in the same time, then you are unkillable, understand? Close battles are no sense with new pots. Exhaust for ssa should be 4 sec in my opinion

We invite you to set up accounts, we care about each player and server development!

In addition, new potions will not be added because they spoil the atmosphere pvp.
Each player has a premium account permanently.

www.MeVisia.eu

We invite you to set up accounts, we care about each player and server development!

In addition, new potions will not be added because they spoil the atmosphere pvp.
Each player has a premium account permanently.

www.MeVisia.eu
so i guess there will be no countdown on otservlist, too bad. i predict 100 people max on start, decreasing to 0 in one week.

one week of site, 40 chars

There will be a countdown, as long as it is a big expense, but for us it does not matter, the server will be as developed for 20 players, or 100 players and 1,000 players. No one excludes the countdown after the start ots, exp is not so big, so new players had some great backlog to catch up.

Back