• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 7.7 [HR] | Yellow skull system | PVP-Enforced | ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe reduce the fragtime to 14/frag or 12h/frag for normal accounts, its way too much 24h /frag, what u think fribben

This server 100% copy of Tibianus (Yellow skull system , pvp enfo)
don't recommended this server.

Oh yea, because Tibianus was the first server which had PVP-E? Go back to rl-tibia retard, just incase u didnt know, you got exp from players on RL-tibia pvp-enfo servers back in the days.

Since you obviously dont have your own business, I am sorry to tell you that most successful companies are built on other peoples ideas. There is nothing wrong with taking good ideas from other servers and implementing them on your own server.

The only reason you are not recommending this server is because Fribben wont give you unlimited cash and points to play on his server. *cry cry cry*

DONT PLAY HERE DONT DONT DONT

Thats a fine argument

Maybe reduce the fragtime to 14/frag or 12h/frag for normal accounts, its way too much 24h /frag, what u think fribben

100% agree on this, 24 h per frag is wayyy too long. 24h for free accounts will just make people who are not able to buy prem quit.

Oh yea, because Tibianus was the first server which had PVP-E? Go back to rl-tibia retard, just incase u didnt know, you got exp from players on RL-tibia pvp-enfo servers back in the days.

Since you obviously dont have your own business, I am sorry to tell you that most successful companies are built on other peoples ideas. There is nothing wrong with taking good ideas from other servers and implementing them on your own server.

The only reason you are not recommending this server is because Fribben wont give you unlimited cash and points to play on his server. *cry cry cry*

Thats a fine argument

100% agree on this, 24 h per frag is wayyy too long. 24h for free accounts will just make people who are not able to buy prem quit.

I don't agree, if someone is interested in war, they go for the warmongol access, there's a reason to why it is 24 hours, I even wanted to introduce week system for free accounters, there are so many unserious players that enjoy to abuse the utevo res "fire elemental feature that I actually have to dedicate X amount of time just monitoring such behaviour that it does not get excessive. There is always a possibility for everything, but I can't please everyone, and I don't intend to either.

The server is OFFICIALLY going online in EXACTLY 24 hours from the time I posted this. Not registered yet? Must have been your internet that was messing up, no problem, registrations are still open! SIGN UP HERE!

Fribben.

Even with 120 players online it will still be fun as it always was on originaltibia.

Me and friends gonna play some for the weekend as well, old original tibia feeling :- )

Though I wish you would lower the frag time for non-vip for the sake of my friends (or extend free vip for the weekend!), though I understand you if you don't :p

Me and friends gonna play some for the weekend as well, old original tibia feeling :- )

Though I wish you would lower the frag time for non-vip for the sake of my friends (or extend free vip for the weekend!), though I understand you if you don't :p
RIP my 350 USD CSGO skins. Still hurts, worst scam that happend to me. Hope you grow up someday.

Fribben, are you doing it as an idea to earn money or passion? curious...
looks like it's kind of your hobby and I appreciate this

Old tibia forever!

there can be fking 10 ppl online and will be funny, who needs crowded respawns and shity fights 20v20, gfb spams and other shit.
I totaly dont like this double exp with WARMONGOL, orginaltibia is well know and respectfully server but after long time offline firsr u should create server for players next try earn more money.
@Fribben most of us know you and we trust that server will be nice but in my opinion WARMONGOLs benefits should be changed or it should be cheaper 5 euro for 10 days its too much.

xyvero breadmaker NPC :p
xcgaNmG.jpg

donation for double exp is kinda lame though and i created a character but my "Warmonger" 48 hours immediately started going down when I created it although I haven't been able to use it yet

Even with 120 players online it will still be fun as it always was on originaltibia.

I have no doubts about this, I would be grateful for any amount and 120 would be sufficient for great wars!

i'll give it a try. long ago i had some pvp.

Well you are welcome to it my friend.

I am sorry but I can't do that, hope you and your friends enjoy your stay nonetheless :)

Fribben, are you doing it as an idea to earn money or passion? curious...
looks like it's kind of your hobby and I appreciate this

Old tibia forever!

I love old PvP, and hosting what I love has become more exciting for me than actually playing (stopped playing years ago), I like to create good war atmospheres, so definitely a passion, but you can't keep a passion alive without a drive, and without money, you won't see successful servers, any talk about "free from donation bs" is run by people who don't know business or have no experience and just started with a fresh heart and believe that the passion they have is alive just by positive energy, it's fantasy. Money is a good motivator and that is why donations is something that is a great resource for a hoster to keep pushing updates and dedicate his time to work on the server. However, doing it solely for the money will just generate bad servers because there is no passion there.

there can be fking 10 ppl online and will be funny, who needs crowded respawns and shity fights 20v20, gfb spams and other shit.
I totaly dont like this double exp with WARMONGOL, orginaltibia is well know and respectfully server but after long time offline firsr u should create server for players next try earn more money.
@Fribben most of us know you and we trust that server will be nice but in my opinion WARMONGOLs benefits should be changed or it should be cheaper 5 euro for 10 days its too much.
It's fine not to like it, I would probably not like it myself if I were a player, because it is something new, you have to see it how it operates to understand that it may be balanced. I don't want to do something that I don't enjoy, I want to be able to enforce your (the players) ideas but at the same time I want to be able to enforce my own, and I don't see anyone that have brought up good arguments to why they have no problem with the premium account vs warmongol access for me to consider altering it.

donation for double exp is kinda lame though and i created a character but my "Warmonger" 48 hours immediately started going down when I created it although I haven't been able to use it yet
That's your opinion and you're entitled to have it, but comparing to other subscription models, the WAS* is actually quite decent :) the Warmongol access is a defined time, it's not a timer, so it can't go down unless time changes. You probably created an account but not a character during the 48 hour campaign which only generated 24 hours and not 48, because we explicitly stated that you have to create an account + character in order for the bonus to be activated.

It still feels unbelievable that I am actually opening OriginalTibia in 12 hours, but that is actually reality! I am excited and prepared for the launch and I hope that this server goes as planned and that everyone will have a sick weekend full of great wars! Make sure you register your account and download the client and see you very soon :)

Fribben.

As i said at the beginning. Originaltibia was the best server in my life. In one week i had more war memories than in one year on medivia :D
I was playing probably on every version of your server and and i never had objections, but this time "warmongol" looks very exaggerated. Every single player who wants to play need to buy it :p Do not kid yourself bro ;#. I think it may make quit many players who don't have even this 5 euro ://
My suggestion?
In the first weekend warmongol should be for free and then reduce price for 1-2 euro
You can still earn money from djin and other staff from the shop =].
Personally i don't care about it cuz i will buy it for 5 euro anyway but i don't preach good start with this system in sms shop and also criticism will be grow more and more day after day.
See you at start

This server 100% copy of Tibianus (Yellow skull system , pvp enfo)
don't recommended this server.
Weren't you the first one in advertising the server even be4 fribben had created otland's thread? What happened? Didnt he allow you to have full donator eq/a lot of money in the start? Or is it that you are scared of playing a server with people that can kick your ass? It would be a shame that your fancrew realise you're far from being "tha god of pvp"...i actually can understand your point of view...better stick your ass to orsha ots...better for ur "business"

I hope Fribben understood that supporting streamers is just a waste. That doesnt give any pluses for server. The players from streamers are nothing more than just kids who are only toxic to the server. They even make the server die faster i believe cuz at start its lots of ppl thanks to streamers but those players are shortterm players who enter for 1 week and if they quit after this 1 week it looks like server is dieing so everyone else is quitting aswell. Let the server stay for normal players with lower database but more stable.
See you today on Originaltibia!

Last edited:
As i said at the beginning. Originaltibia was the best server in my life. In one week i had more war memories than in one year on medivia :D
I was playing probably on every version of your server and and i never had objections, but this time "warmongol" looks very exaggerated. Every single player who wants to play need to buy it :p Do not kid yourself bro ;#. I think it may make quit many players who don't have even this 5 euro ://
My suggestion?
In the first weekend warmongol should be for free and then reduce price for 1-2 euro
You can still earn money from djin and other staff from the shop =].
Personally i don't care about it cuz i will buy it for 5 euro anyway but i don't preach good start with this system in sms shop and also criticism will be grow more and more day after day.
See you at start

Thank you for the comments and I am glad that you think that about OriginalTibia :). Isn't that exactly how premium is? That every player has to buy it? Only difference here is, that it only restricts your frag time, exp and grants you experience upon killing a person. I never heard anyone complain about premium where it is really no other way to play, because you can't even fight or use spells, buy houses, or even access areas .. so I still don't see it as a valid argument, it's shocking how someone can double the experience, I get it, but I am basically giving you a subscription that literally tells you what it offers on a table without being shady. Premium account subscription is a "shady" subscription model because it indirectly gives you less experience but you don't realize it, it strips you of every possibility to compete with premium accounters, here though, with Warmongol access, its not a big difference with free accounters, they can enjoy every aspect of the game but with slower rates, and if they are not interested in wars, they don't even have to purchase warmongol access!

So I still hold firm on my thoughts because I can't seem to see any convincing arguments, but you more than welcome on OriginalTibia even though we don't share the same thoughts about WAS* ;)

I hope Fribben understood that supporting streamers is just a waste. That doesnt give any pluses for server. The players from streamers are nothing more than just kids who are only toxic to the server. They even make the server die faster i believe cuz at start its lots of ppl thanks to streamers but those players are shortterm players who enter for 1 week and if they quit after this 1 week it looks like server is dieing so everyone else is quitting aswell. Let the server stay for normal players with lower database but more stable.
See you today on Originaltibia!

I did actually not understand it until I saw the support I received here, so it was just an easier choice to make. For sure there are sheep in a streamers channel, and ofcourse there are legit decent players, and those decent players are always welcome, but those sheep are hopefully never preferred over quality players. See you in some hours :)

Server goes online in 6 hours and 20 minutes, make sure you register and download the client, see you very soon!

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back