• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] PokeServ - custom Pokemon server! Starts on 17th Dec, 2016 at 12:00!

RonIT

Reaction score
GitHub
seenquev

Poke Serv is yet another edition of popular MMORPG game, which gathers Poke-fans from all over the world. The game is alive just because of them - we played Pokemon in the era of GameBoy a long time before many of you heard of this game. We play it today. That's why we may say, it's a game from players, dedicated to players.

In our game, you will be able to fight against 151 species of creatures who live in a Kanto (first pokes generation). Each of them has unique statistics, behavior, including attacks. If you will be lucky - you will find a unique, shiny Pokemon.

Except that you will be able to face many wild trainers, leaders of cities and even other players in battles player versus player (PvP). Within the develop of your creature, you will gain HM points, which in turn will allow you to fly between the cities. Blastoise at ease will swim to lands undiscovered by other players.

Poke Serv is free of charge - all you have to do is to register a new account and download our client. Our server is starting on 17th of Dec, 2016 at 12:00 o'clock (CET). Mind this date and join us, you won't regret it! You may create your account just now, using our website:
http://www.PokeServ.com

You may follow us on facebook as well - https://www.facebook.com/PokeServGo/

Are you still not convinced? This is Poke Serv in few words:
* Free of charge game with a helpful guide on the beginning
* 151 Pokemon from the first generation
* Classic starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle
* Players from all over the world!
* A huge map full of quests & mystic creatures
* A bunch of possibilities to use your Pokemon: swim, flight, ride
* Occasional, random events

~*Ip*~: pokeserv.com
~*Port*~: 7187

~*Client*~: own client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: France, on a dedicated server with 1Gbit Internet connection.
~*Website*~: http://pokeserv.com
~*Exp rate*~: 1x
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made. It contains 7 cities and a jungle
~*Runes*~: There are no runes
~*Loot rate*~: 1x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: There are no skills & magic rates

Join us today!
http://www.PokeServ.com/

Last edited:
I'm unsure as to why your first post was entirely removed and not just edited to your liking, but as i said earlier I'm very much looking forward to this. The last time this was up i had a hell of a time, there was some improvements that needed to be worked on, though with a few years of downtime i'm positive you've worked to fix those issues. I do remember playing this back in 2012? Maybe? And it was amazing, I'm very glad that this project is coming back online and I will for sure be there on release.

Good luck, cant wait!

This server is out tomorrow guys, the team has been working hard in the background with a lot of fixes and updates and this is a server loved by many, if you're a pokemon fan make sure to check this out when it releases tomorrow! Trust me it's different, not just another one of those servers :)

it sucks a little that the starter pokemon is so strong one :) i would make the starter some pidgey/ratata

ps. i hope u will not be able to give ur starter pokemon away so people have charmander , squirtle and bulbabsaur at start ;p

What are you talking about those are generation 1 starters
it sucks a little that the starter pokemon is so strong one :) i would make the starter some pidgey/ratata

ps. i hope u will not be able to give ur starter pokemon away so people have charmander , squirtle and bulbabsaur at start ;p

ye they are but they are op as fuck :D i think charmander and squirtle are best of their types :)

These are the season 1 starter pokemon and they will remain. The starters are not "OP", as you level them up you can spec points into what you like to make them fit your play style. For example on the test server I had a an Alakazam which I mainly focused on cooldown reduction that way i was able to use more abilities in a shorter duration of time, but my Alakazam had little HP.

Venusaur could be good if he had poison gaz... but people never make him usable.
Venusaur currently has poison powder which was the only poison move the Pokemon naturally learned in the original game but you could always hunt to find TMs and add poison moves to your own Venusaur. Also, believe me when i say this, if you spec into damage, poison powder does ALOT of damage, it is not a weak ability.

10 hrs 30 mins till release!!! :)

no shit im adding skills here?:D nice

Yeah man, what do you like? Super glass cannon damage with minimal HP? Go for it. What about a tanky Gengar with decent regen but minimal damage? Go for it. You can create a team to your liking, however you want it to be.

In fact, you can only use your own starter. It is forbidden to trade or use other players starter pokemon (it's assigned to you). So it won't be possible to do that :)

P.S. 3 hours now only left :) Register and download client.

i dont get it when i try to register i get player nickname not valid when i never had chance to create character?!?

The link u get to download the client once you register an acc is broken @RonIT

The link u get to download the client once you register an acc is broken @RonIT
This is fixed now. We had to replace previous client (our updater was detected by some anti virus as trojan so we had to remove this option from client for your safety).

What are the benefits of having premium account?
1) More places on the map to explore
2) More outfits
3) You can use HM to travel world (surf/fly/dig etc)

well ty. i hope u wont make this pokemon more than 2 generations. beacuse it sucks :) i can handle second gen. but more than that is just bad i think ;d anyway i just know 151 pokes dont know a shit abouyt second gen. but im ok with introducing it but no more plx :D

sry for bad english

well ty. i hope u wont make this pokemon more than 2 generations. beacuse it sucks :) i can handle second gen. but more than that is just bad i think ;d anyway i just know 151 pokes dont know a shit abouyt second gen. but im ok with introducing it but no more plx :D

sry for bad english

I assume that over-time as players complete the generation 1 content they will want more, so I think there will be more generations later on. For now generation 1 will do. :)